EPISODE NINE

"THE BLACK LOTUS AND THE HALF-SISTERS (PART ONE)"

Previously...

Criselda visited the MIB headquarters where she saw the half-sisters. And she explains the real race of Mary Rose as she speaks to one of the head teachers of MIB, Ryan.

"Also, when a Novarian will stay longer in the human realm their memories will gradually disappear. Mary Rose was our General in Defense. If you can remember when the Skinwalkers attack the human world. She was stuck as an enigma close the portal." Criselda explains.

"Right, the time and our time here in the human realm is different. Now, I got it!" Ryan said.

"But wait what do you mean about Mary Rose's ex-husband's kids?" Criselda said.

"Yes, Ate. I saw in my vision that these two ladies in front of us came in one semen. But different egg cell." Ryan said.

While Team Mary was on their mission to save and capture the Mirror of Dalikamata.

"Let's go, I can smell that creature," Yijun said and he immediately changed his form into a wolf.

"Yijun wait!" Luna said.

"Did he eat chocolates, today?" Mary Rose asks.

"Why Miss Lotus," Helen asks.

"Chocolate is bad for dogs, and besides he is very hyper." Mary Rose replied and they ran fast.

The Continuation...

"Why did you stop Yijun?" Luna asks the wolf Yijun while the wolf is looking at the very dark part of the cave.

"I sense danger," Helen added.

"Me too, stay behind me." Mary Rose said and she immediately used the Lotus necklace while casting the spell to transform herself into the Lotus lady warrior.

"Under the new holder's name Mary Rose,

follow me and obey my command.

Release the soul of the legendary Lotus Lady!"

Luna removed her Two Zanzi from her hair and suddenly it changed its form into a sword.

"I'll go first." The Lotus lady said from her hands, a lotus flower came out and they used this as a lamp because of its ability that shine consistently.

"Hey, is anyone there?" Lotus lady asks as they slowly walk towards the dark part of the cave.

In another part of the story where Ona and Nancy are preparing for their turn for the category of Fairy Hands as they need to create an invention that will help them in battle.

"Good luck to us Nancy, for our cluster Sierra," Ona said smiling at the same time. While Nancy just nods her head.

"I need to win, and I must reach your rank so that no one will underestimate my skills. You are always the star. And it's my turn to shine." Nancy said in her mind. Until the host calls their names to proceed to the Arena.

"Let's do this Ona," Nancy said.

"Yes, we can do it!" Ona replied and they proceeded to the Arena.

"There you have it, the Star representative of Cluster Sierra. Give them a great of applause, Nancy and Ona." The host said.

The host gave a signal before they started showcasing their inventions.

Went back to the cave where Lotus and her team were searching for the creature who said, this was a curse because of the mirror.