EPISODE FIFTEEN

"A Novarian Warrior"

"Mary, help the priestess to secure the scepter." A voice came from a woman and Mary Rose replied and she said.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" Mary Rose said and she suddenly woke up from that nightmare.

"Are you okay Mom?" Ona asks her. Mary Rose sighed before she answered and showed her daughter the two pieces of Arnis sticks given by Ona's teacher.

FLASHBACK>>>

"Miss Lotus, someone said this thing belongs to you." teacher Ryan said and he handed Mary Rose the two pieces of Yantok.

"Do you remember these weapons?" Teacher Ryan said.

While holding the two pieces of Yantok Mary Rose decided to see Ona's teacher.

"I need to know what is my connection on this Yantok, and only your teacher can answer all of my questions." Mary Rose said.

"Sure Mom, would like me to go with you?" Ona asks her mom.

"Thank you, my child, but I need to do it by myself. You need to take a rest." Mary Rose said.

Before Mary Rose leaves, Jasmine says something to her aunt.

"Auntie, I need to leave. my mission is finished, thanks for bringing back some of my memories." Jasmine said.

"Okay, but you need to be careful, okay? If you need help you know where you can find us." Mary Rose said.

"Jassy, I will give this to you," Ona said while she handed on Jasmine her weather pipe.

"But this is yours," Jasmine said.

"No, it's for you, I made this for you," Ona said.

"How sweet of you, Onie... Thank you, I truly appreciate this." Jasmine said and she hugged her cousin.

"Thank you again, Jasmine, please be safe, okay?" Mary Rose said and Jasmine nodded her head.

Meanwhile, at Black Dragon Organization,

"Good job, how's the Lotus Lady?" Madam Celestia said.

"Nothing's changed, but as you have said looks like she didn't know what is her real identity," Marcella said.

"Well, that's good to hear, continue doing controlling the mayor of the city and make all the people in the scare to the Lotus lady." Madam Marcella said.

"Yes, I will Madame," Marcella replied.

"One day, we will meet again, Rose." Madam Celestia said and her eyes turn to green.

Going back to Mary Rose she rushes to the office of teacher Ryan and when she arrives. She saw that the teacher was busy organizing his teaching materials.

"Excuse me, Teacher Ryan. Can I talk to you? I have something to ask." Mary Rose said.

"Sure! Have a seat, Miss Lotus." Teacher Ryan said.

"Thank you," Mary Rose said and she sat on the office chair in front of Teacher Ryan's table.

"Wait a second," Teacher Ryan said and he immediately rushed to his teapot and prepared a cup of tea for Mary Rose, then he handed Mary Rose a cup of tea.

"You need to taste this; your daughter loves this tea." Teacher Ryan said.

"Thank you, smells so delicious." Mary Rose said.

"I am glad that you like, now, I know that you will find me and ask these things that you want to clarify, about that Yantok. that belongs to a Novarian Warrior." Teacher Ryan said and suddenly the priestess of Novaria appeared.