EPISODE FOURTEEN

"The Hourglass of Lost Memories and The Weather pipe (PART TWO)"

Previously...

Ona and Nancy face Lizzy but it looks like Nancy is not in good shape after she ate the hair strand from Lizzy, while Ona shows her the four seasons of her weapon called the weather pipe.

"The poison is spreading to your body and the antidote was my blood, Dear," Lizzy said. but she didn't notice Ona finished her final account and she gave a signal to Nancy.

"Really? Well, let me drink your blood!" Nancy said.

"Kill me first!" Lizzy said.

"Ona, now!" Nancy shouts and

"Final Act released the four seasons," Ona said

Suddenly Lizzy was amazed the weather pipe floated in the air then Nancy and Ona suddenly vanished.

"Spring, the plants will grow!" Ona said and suddenly a small plant appeared in a different part of the arena.

"HMN! Are you going to amaze me with your flower magic?" Lizzy said and she prepared her hair to cut those small plants but suddenly a hushed vine wrapped around her body until she couldn't move. Then Ona reveals herself to Lizzy while holding the first piece of her weather pipe.

She twisted the pipe on her hands and the vines wrapped on Lizzy's body so tight.

"Now are you ready for the next season? which is the SUMMER season" Ona said and the second piece of her pipe appeared in her hands. Nancy was amazed at how Ona invented this weather pipe.

"The summer season is coming up next," Ona said and she blew the second pipe then suddenly Lizzy was terrified when she fell hot on the vines that wrapped all over her body.

"AHHH! I am burning Mommy!!" She shouts.

Meanwhile, Mary Rose and Luna were on a mission to get the hourglass of Anagolay but were late. Ri and Marcella already stole the hourglass.

The continuation...

When Luna and Mary Rose reach the van where Helen is hiding.

"That was closed!" Mary Rose said.

"But how did they know?" Luna asks.

"Miss Luna and Miss Lotus, look at this," Helen said then they saw on a CCTV video where Ri and Marcella enter the museum and a few seconds Luna and Mary Rose enter the Museum.

"Not that look at this," Helen said and she changed the video recording where Marcella changed her appearance and stole the hourglass.

"That's why the guards are so grumpy." Mary Rose said.

"This is not good, she has the hourglass, and how can we help the banshee?" Luna said, then suddenly they received a distress call from Yijun.

"Yijun come in!" Luna said after they accepted the call.

"Miss Lotus, look at this," Yijin said and he showed Mary Rose where her daughter utilizing the weather pipe and Luna saw Nancy.

"Nancy?" Luna said.

"Let's go to MIB JUNIOR HQ," Mary Rose said.

Meanwhile,

"Are you burning?" Nancy asks Lizzy while Lizzy is in extreme pain because of Ona's tricks as she performs the second season which she calls summer, while the vines wrap around Lizzy's body, the vines release an intense that Lizzy's skin starts to burn.