EPISODE TWENTY-ONE

"WELCOME BACK TO NOVARIA"

Mary Rose woke up because of the voice coming from her children.

"Mama we're here, wake up!" She slowly opened her eyes and here she once again witnessed the unique plants and animals that you can only see in the world of Novaria. Luna smiled at her and immediately kissed her on the forehead while wishing him a good morning.

"What happened?" She asked as she didn't remember anything after the fight between her and the skinwalker Celestia, and she immediately asked Luna about what happened to Ri and Marcella.

"They were purified, and they were under the custody of the new headmistress Lene," Luna said.

"Where's my children?" she asks again. Then a familiar voice answers.

"Ona and her sibling decided not to follow us in Novaria as Lene will take good care of your children." The priestess of Novaria said.

"Criselda," she said when she saw the priestess of Novaria. Until the carriage they rode stopped and Rose saw the castle of Novaria again where a familiar face greeted her.

"Rose welcome back, if you can still remember me?" The woman said and she smiled at her. Until she remembered it was Gemma's twin sister, Bonch.

"Bonch?? What are you doing here?" Rose asks, as she tries to use the vine with rose thorns in the heat, but Criselda stops her and says...

"She's is not our enemy; they were both used by Enigma only and now her twin is in a great sacrifice for Novaria."

"What do you mean?" Rose asks.

"Come and let's go inside, Princess Beam is waiting for you inside," Bonch said.

FLASHBACK

Before this happened, this is what happened after they managed to defeat Celestia, Ri, and Marcella returned to good.

"Sister, please come back!" Luna said.

A bright light came out of the Lotus necklace that Mary was wearing which caused her to lose consciousness.

"What is happening to her?" Luna worriedly said when she saw Mary Rose unconscious. Meredith and the fairy Anagolay immediately approached Mary Rose to investigate the woman's condition.

"Rose is in a deep sleep because the Lotus has returned to the world it came from and Rose also needs to return to the world where she came from," Meridith said.

"Novaria," Ona said.

"We have a hunch that something bad is happening. All of its citizens in every dimension have their consciousness connected to it. You need to take Rose there." The goddess said.

"You need to bring my mom to Novaria right now," Ona said.

"But how about you?" Luna said.

"I Will take good care of her and her siblings," Lene said when she suddenly appeared with Helen's help.

"Auntie please take care," Nancy said then she hugged her niece before they left.

While they were staring at the huge stone and thinking about how they could open the portal, a woman suddenly appeared and said.

"The general is coming back to where she belongs." The woman said. when they turned around, they saw the priestess of Novaria.

"We need your help," Luna said, then the woman waved her hands, and slowly the huge stone moved, and behind the stone reveals the portal that will lead them to Novaria.