EPISODE ELEVEN

"The Banshee in Me!"

At Manila International Airport, the arrival of Jasmine. She is the cousin of Ona who lives in Europe with her parents. Now, she's in the Philippines to investigate the disappearance of her cousins and the mysterious death of her aunt Mary Rose, but not only that she needs to unseal the lotus necklace as she was tasked by her ancestors.

When one night, she dreamed about herself talking to a lady who was crying.

"Miss, are you okay?" she asked the lady but when she tapped the shoulder of that lady, she saw her face and the lady screaming.

While she was lying on her bed, her phone suddenly rang and she saw that her mom was calling her.

"Hey, mom! Maybe tomorrow, Mom, and you know why I am here. I need to find out where's my cousins if Aunt Mary is already dead, I'm sure my cousin needs my help. Don't worry, I have enrolled myself online at the university, so you don't need to worry about my studies." Jasmine said as she was talking to her mom over the phone. After they ended the call, Jasmine immediately opened her laptop and the picture of the Lotus necklace.

"Time to unseal the lotus necklace," Jasmine said.

Going back to the tournament wherein Nancy was announced as the winner and now the face as the winners will face the champion of the tournament last year.

"Lizzy, everything was set. Don't worry they are all morons. I'm sure our cluster will be the winner of this year's tournament." The guy said who was with the champion Lizzy, she was the daughter of the headmistress of the MIB junior division.

"We can't tell how Lizzy won the tournament last year, she's a cheater," Minh said.

"Did you know? She almost killed her opponent then, luckily teacher Ryan and the other teachers stopped him." Jennie said.

"Right, and guess what happened? They gave the champion medal to Lizzy." Arthur added.

"But I guess at this time, Lizzy has found a match because of Nancy," Jennie said.

"What do you mean?" Ona asks.

"They both don't want to lose and accept failure, as they will do everything to win," Jennie replied.

Meanwhile, Jasmine found herself walking towards a village. She regains her consciousness when the guards ask her.

"Where are going miss?" The guard asks her.

"Ah wait," She immediately opened a piece of paper from her pocket and read the names written.

"I am the cousin of Miss Maria Ayson the wife of Flynn." She said and the guards used their walkie-talkie. After a few minutes of waiting the guard asks her to wait as Maria will meet her at the gate.

Jasmine was good at hacking, before she knew the location of Mary Rose, she used her hacking ability to enter the MIB server.

"Right, Kuya Henry told me about MIB. Therefore, Ate Mary Rose was hiding in this institution." She said while looking at her laptop and looking the names on the server. After a few clicks, she finally saw the name of Mary Rose with her child.

"Bingo. Ate Mary is now an agent. Hmnn! No wonder," Jasmine said. and she remembers the things that Henry taught her before.

"When the agent has an alias, it means they were on a mission," Henry said.

"And yes, I need to find their location," Jasmine said and started to click her letters on her keyboard, but she failed to find the location of Mary Rose as she got an error.