EPISODE TWELVE

"The Weather pipe (Part One)"

Previously...

Nancy faces the champion of the tournament, Lizzy. But she was defeated. however, Ona substituted herself to continue the challenge of the champion Lizzy. Meanwhile, Jasmine visits to Mary Rose as she unseals the powers of the Lotus necklace.

"Gosh! I have no choice." She said and she wrote the name of Mary Rose consistently on a white paper. When she did that, she not on herself, from a weak movement of her hands until sped up, she didn't realize that she had come up with a name of the place where she could find Mary Rose and the name of the place was...

"LEGENLAND"

The continuation...

"Ate from now on you don't have to cast the spell, just simply..." Jasmine said and suddenly Jasmine gets unconscious.

"What happens? Jasmine! wake up!" Mary Rose said, and immediately Luna checked her pulse.

"She's okay," Luna said.

Meanwhile, in the tournament, Ona continues performing the four weathers of Ayden.

"Show yourself, coward!" Lizzy said.

"I am just here, Lizzy. I am not going anywhere. Now taste the Lightning!" Ona said and Lizzy was hit by a bolt of lightning which is made by Ona's weather pipe.

Behind the thick fog, Ona is doing her third and fourth act to create rain and snow inside the arena.

"What is she doing?" Nancy asks as she gains consciousness, but she is still weak because of the poison, Then Teacher Ryan takes care of her at the clinic where they can see on a small monitor what happening to Ona and Lizzy.

"Don't move little brat," Teacher Ryan said.

"Is she out of her mind? Ona will be hurt if she will continue her plan defeating that, Cheater." Nancy said.

"Her opponent yes, but Ona she's not. However, let's trust your friend any moment Lizzy will reveal her true form." Teacher Ryan said.

"What do you mean Teacher?" Nancy asks.

Going back to the Arena,

Lizzy was already annoyed and tired because of the thick fog that surrounded the whole arena, she couldn't find her enemy plus she was always hit by Ona's lightning.

"Where are you, show yourself, coward!" Lizzy shouts but Ona keeps repeating the same trick on her.

"You give me a choice, a choice of Killing you!" Lizzy said and suddenly her body slowly changed, her hair grew long enough to cover her entire body and the only body part that we could see on her was her hands and legs which were also full of marks and symbols.

On Lizzy's team.

An old woman shows everything happening to Lizzy at the Arena.

"Well done, Lizzy, now they will taste the wrath of our revenge." The old woman said.

Back to the Arena,

"What kind of creature are you?" Ona asks.

"The creature that will kill you," Lizzy said and suddenly she started to find the scent of Ona, then immediately cast another lightning but at this time, Lizzy was able to get rid of Ona's lightning strikes. She didn't notice that Lizzy was on her back watching her, but before she was hit by the claws of Lizzy, she successfully performed the last act for the four weathers.

"Ona!!" Jennie shouts and suddenly some creatures are attacking the audience and Teacher Ryan approaches them to leave.

"The school was under attack! Let's all the teachers was at the Gymnasium" Teacher Ryan said.