EPISODE EIGHTEEN

"The past and future"

Previously...

In this episode, Marcella will go back to the past to get the Loto de Corazon, before this was stolen by Queen Victoria of Novaria.

Marcella uses the sand of the hourglass of lost memories to bring her back to the past.

"GAHUM SA HANGIN, DAL-A AKO SA AKONG GIGIKANAN

HANGIN, GAHUM SA HANGIN DAL-A AKO SA AKONG GIGIKANAN!"

Then after she cast that spell Marcella suddenly felt dizzy and got unconscious. when she woke up, she was awakened by a familiar voice.

"Dear, wake up your granny was calling you." The voice said but when she slowly opened her eyes. she saw her mom Marcella smiled at her and immediately hugged her mom.

Meanwhile,

Mary Rose has a great problem that she needs to face as the whole city is in a deep sleep...

"The city was in great danger, Marcella spread the dust in the hourglass of lost memories," Yijun said.

"What? So, what will happen to the whole city?" Ona asks.

"They will fall into a deep sleep." The woman said and Mary Rose stared at the woman.

"Rose, we met at the National History Museum." The woman said, then Mary Rose remembers when she met the goddess of lost memories.

This is because of Marcella's doing, but they didn't know that this was all planned by Madam Celestia.

"My love, all the people in the city are now in a deep sleep. You may continue the second pace of your plan." Ri said.

"Good Job, Marcella. Now, you may go back to the past and get the Corazon De Loto." Madam Celestia said.

"That's the next step, Madam Celestia," Marcella said then she started to create a circle using the remaining dust that she had from the hourglass.

"What happens next Madam Celestia?" Ri asks.

To be continued...

On the night before the Corazon De Loto was missing. Marcella prepares herself to face the thief.

"Goodnight, dear," Marcella's mom said.

"Goodnight too, Mom," Marcella replied and when the lights in her room were turned off, she immediately sneaked out from her room and headed to the room where the Corazon De Loto was kept.

"In a few minutes, that thief will arrive and get the Corazon De Loto," Marcella said while she was hiding at the big flower base. In a few moments, Queen Victoria of Novaria arrives at the place.

Meanwhile, Mary Rose felt something wrong with the necklace that she was wearing.

"Why, Mary?" Luna asks as she sees Mary feel uneasy when they leave for the MIB HQ.

"Nothing, maybe I am nervous. I don't know how to react and how to fight with Marcella. We face her once but I admit I am not ready. Even though I am the Lotus lady, I am still scared." Mary Rose said and then Luna smiled at her while holding her hands while saying this...

"It's okay that's normal, all heroes can still feel fear. A fear that they might fail in what they are fighting for, but you have to be strong for your beliefs because we are here just for you. We will fight this together." Luna said then she gave Mary Rose her Zanzi.

"But how about you? This is your weapon." Mary Rose asks.

"You will need this in the future," Luna said and smiled at her.