EPISODE THIRTEEN

"The Hourglass of Lost Memories (PART ONE)"

Previously...

Lizzy reveals to everyone her real form, like what happened to the headmistress of MIB Junior HQ. Ona's friends save the other students while Ona and Nancy are still in the arena fighting Lizzy.

"Let me help Ona to face that B*tch! She's not paid yet for what she did to me." Nancy said and Teacher Ryan was smiling at her silently and said.

"You can't deny that they are siblings." Teacher Ryan faces Lizzy's mom as he tries to protect the students at the gymnasium, her kind tries to hurt the students.

"We trusted you but what have you done Lucrecia?" Teacher Ryan said.

"This is a form of revenge Ryan. this institute kills my husband and son. you guys are not saving you were using them as your killing machine, the same with the black dragon org. " Lucrecia said and she tried to hit Teacher Ryan on her hair but the teacher was able to stop her attack using its ability of speed.

Meanwhile, Jasmine lost her memories by unsealing the lotus necklace but they can bring her memories back with the help of the goddess Anagolay with her Hourglass.

The Continuation...

MIB Junior HQ

"Ryan, where are you? You can't just hide from me. face me, you coward!" Lucrecia said.

On another side of the story, Ona and Nancy try to defeat Lizzy but even though they use their ability together Lizzy is too strong, she is immune to everything.

"Her skin is thick, like steel," Ona said.

"Are your weather pipes being ready or what?" Nancy asks.

"Not yet let's continue distracting her," Ona said. and Lizzy was annoyed with what they were doing.

"Why are you guys whispering? Do I look ugly in this form? And why are you guys looking at me like that?" Lizzy said, that on Lizzy's vision, she saw how the other children bullied her before and she recalled when she was young, she experienced how the other children were rude to her appearance.

"You monster stay away from us." Her bully classmate said. When her mother found out about this, her mother intended to retaliate against the bullies but Lizzy stopped her mother.

"Mom, it's okay don't hurt them. I'll stay away from them instead." Lizzy said. Even if Lizzy grew up, she still couldn't escape from the bullies. That's why her parents decided to go to another country and her mother Lucrecia decided to change her appearance with the help of plastic surgery. The surgery was successful and after the self-enhancement, Lizzy's attitude changed until she turned herself into a bully as she bullies other people who have ugly looks.

Going back to the present, Lizzy didn't notice Nancy when Nancy punched her face.

"My face!! How dare you!" Lizzy said.

"Did your precious face hurt? Or should I say the plastic surgery face?" Nancy said. Ona and Lizzy looked at each other when they heard from Nancy. Lizzy was surprised when she this from the unknown girl, it was a secret that only her mother and other colleagues at the institution knew about her plastic surgery. While Ona heard this from Lene herself when she asked her about the tournament.

"There's nothing wrong with enhancing our natural beauty dear. It's just that the attitude shouldn't be changed as well." Lene said as she remembered this to Lene.

"Ona what now?" Nancy asks her.

"It's not yet ready, give me just two minutes. Make her busy." Ona replied. Nancy gets that info when the time, she hacked the files on Lizzy's mother's office as she tasked her mom to get some info inside of the institution.