Them losing a quidditch match.

Tom

He stormed off the quidditch pitch and threw his broom down. You knew you were in for a long night. He walked over to you and grabbed your neck. He smashed his lips into yours and then pulled away. 

"Be a good girl and go to my dorm, strip and lie on the bed legs spread"

You immediately obliged. He came up just as you were getting on the bed. 

"Hmmmm good girl." He took off his top and climbed on top of you. He started to run his hands up and down your body while kissing you. 

"Your gonna be my toy tonight slut" 

You know what happened next.  

Matteo

He was very angry after he lost the game. He walked over to you and grabbed your waist, slamming your body into his chest. He kissed you making your breath hitch. 

"Be a good little slut and get your ass up to my dorm. I'm going to enjoy using you tonight"

As you ran off he slapped your ass making you squeal. 

You got railed. All. Night. 

Draco

He lost to Potter so you know he's gonna be pissed. He walked right passed everyone and straight to you. He wordlessly but forcefully grabbed your hand and dragged you up to his dorm.  He pushed you on your knees as soon as you got to his dorm.

"Go on take off my belt, I'm going to enjoy having my way with you" 

Blaise

Blaise walked straight into the changing room. You followed him in, but before you even stepped in, Blaise grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the lockers. He started to suck on your neck. 

"I'm gonna take you right here, right now. And you're gonna be a good girl and stay completely silent for me. Got that?" You nodded and he smirked. 

Theodore

Theo didn't want to talk to anyone. So he went straight to his dorm. You came up and saw him lying on his back facing the ceiling. He didn't even look when you opened the door. You walked in and lied down next to him. He  immediately wrapped his arms around you. 

"Want me to make you feel better. I have a very good way" 

He smirked and you got on your knees. 

Enzo

Enzo was sat on the bench in the changing room. He had his face in his hands. He was waring nothing but grey joggers. You took his arms away from him and straddled his lap, hugging him. He  immediately hugged you back burring his face in your neck. 

"I know a way you can feel batter"

"Oh really" He smirked. 

You got on your knees and he ran his fingers through your hair. 

Regulus

He lost to Ravenclaw so he was pretty pissed. He kissed you as soon as he got to you. He then hugged you. 

"It's ok baby. I'll help you feel better" 

As soon as you got to his dorm he pushed you against a wall. 

"Your mine tonight. I'm gonna enjoy having you"