Them finding out your famous in the muggle world

A/N THIS IS OUR 100TH PARTTT!!!!!!

I feel like celebrating it yk? Yayayayayayayaya. 100.

Tom

You are a famous influencer in the muggle world. You had recently convinced tom to get a phone. He discovered tik tok and decided to download it as a joke. When he was scrolling through the for you page he came across one of your videos. He was shocked at first and thought someone was playing a prank on him. When he clicked on your profile and saw the amount of followers you have  he was shocked. He immediately went to go confront you. When he showed you his phone you didnt know what to say. You ended up explaining everything to him and he was silent for a while. After a few minutes he kissed you and pushed you on the bed.
"We could use this" he whispered and kissed you again. (His plans again🙄✋). The next live video you did you got tom (with days of convincing) to come on live with you so you can show everyone your boyfriend.

Matteo

You were a famous singer in the muggle world. You and Matteo were in your dorm. Music was on on YouTube. It was a random playlist so you didnt know what would play. You were singing a a song you know that was playing. Matteo always admired your singing and said you had a beautiful voice. When the song changed Matteo turned to the screen because he hadn't heard the song before while you frantically tried to turn off the screen. When matteo saw your face he was shocked and it was evident on his face. You went red and he stared at you. You walked over and straddled his lap while frantically trying to explain. After a few minutes of you rambling. He cut you off with a kiss.
"You just got 10x hotter" he whispered in your ear and kissed your neck. 😏🍆🥵

Draco

You are a famous actor in the muggle world. You and Draco were walking around London when you saw a massive group of paparazzi came running towards you.
"Shit" you mumbled and grabbed Dracos hand. You started to run with Draco while he was just down right confused. You was able to hide in a alley.
"What....was....that" draco asked out of breath.
"...p...pa...paparazzi" you said even more out of breath.
"Why....were...they...chasing...you?"
You explained everything to him and a huge smile broke out on his face. He made you cuddle in bed and watch every movie and TV show your in. He smothered you with kisses and always proudly showed you off whenever Paparazzi were around.

Blaise

Your a famous writer/author. Blaise was shopping when he found a book and the author had the same name as you. He decided to buy it and spent the whole night reading it. After he finished the book he went onto the computer to google the author. He was shocked when it came up with a picture of you. He immediately went to confront you and you told him everything. You showed him a big box under your bed with all the books you've ever written and published. Blaise was shocked but happy. He would help you write your books sometimes and went with you to conventions. He would also create all the spicy scenes in your books with you 😏.

Theodore

Your a famous actor. You were out with the girls and theo decided to watch a movie. As the movie played he couldnt help but notice one of the actors looked like you. Upon closer inspection he realised it infact was you. He ran down to Hogsmade and grabbed you, he then 4pushed back up to the castle and showed you the screen. You went red and in a rush explained everything. By the end he was smiling. He leaned in and kissed you passionately. He made you sit down and watch all the movies and TV shows you were in. And always showed affection whenever paparazzi where around.

Enzo

You were a famous singer. You and Enzo had been dating for one year and you decided to sing in front of him for the first time.
"Gorgeous girl....your voice...its like an angles"
"Well...uhh I am a famous singer.." you said nervously. He looked confused. You went onto google and Googled yourself and then showed  him. He was in utter shock. He made you show him all your songs and he sometimes helped you write songs.

Regulus

You were an influencer. You were on a live video when Regulus walked in. You quickly hid your phone and the comments started going wild.
"What's going on babe?" Regukus asked curoius. You shut off your phone and explained everything to him he was bewildered and didnt really understand. You showed him your Instagram and tik tok aswell as youtube. He didnt know what to do so he just kissed you. You went back onto  live and introduced him to everyone. He would often appear in your tik toks or lives or in your youtube videos.