Them breaking up with you and later seeing you with their child

Requested by Bluecupcake2009

Tom

You and tom had a very complicated relationship. You were on and off for 2 years. No matter how many time you broke up you would always get back togather. But when you broke up for the final time it was for good. Tom wanted to peruse his plans while you didnt want to be involved. So you decided to break up for good.

A month after the break up you found out you were pregnant. You didnt want your baby involved with his plans so you didnt tell Tom. What you didnt know is tom knew about the baby. But he knew it was to dangerous. So he didnt reach out.

Throughout 2 entire years, Tom watched over you and your son. He always made sure you both were healthy and safe without you knowing.

After 2 years, he broke, he couldnt take it anymore. He had to meet his son, properly. He walked into a coffee shop where you were with your son.
"Y/N" he breathed out. You looked up, your son, Orion, still playing on the tablet.
"Tom?" He sat down infront of you.
"Its really you"
"What are you doing here?"
"I...I had to see you"
"Wha-"
"I had to see you....and meet our son"
"How did you-?"
"I've known since he was born Y/N. I just I knew it was to dangerous. But I.. I need to see my son Y/N, please" You had never seen tom this vulnerable. You have a small nodd and turned to your son.
"Orion?" The small bot looked up.
"Yes mummy"
"Sweetheart.....remeber that talk me bad the other day.....about daddy...well baby...meet daddy" the boy turned to Tom.
"Your my daddy?" Tom nodded. Orion looked at Tom for a while. Before smiling and hugging his father. Tom smiled. He actually smiled.

Matteo

You and Matteo broke up when the war started. He loved you but he didnt want you to get hurt. After the war ended you were to broken to love anyone. You had lost to many people. I including your best friend Fred. Matteo understood but told you he would always love you.

Matteo tried to keep in touch but after 3 months you cut ties with him. That's because you found out you were pregnant. And you didnt want to get him involved. Like you had told him, you didnt want to see him if you couldnt love him.

After a year you were in a chip shop cradling the 7 month old baby in your arms. The little girl was fussing in your arms as you desperately tried to calm her down.
"Y/N?" You turned around to see Matteo.
"Matteo?"

Without a word he hugged you. You hugged him back still holding the baby girl.
"H...how are you?"
"I'm good, you?"
"Yeah I'm great, w..who's uhh...t..the baby"
"This is my daughter, Emma"
"W....what happened to not being able to love anyone" you stayed silent.
"Wait....how old is she?"
"7 months" you whispered.
His eyes widened.
"I...is she mine" you didnt day anything. You just slowly nodded. He was in shock. You gave the baby to him and he held her in his arms. His eyes filled with tears as he looked down at his daughter.

Draco

You and Draco dated from 3rd year to half way through 6th year. You and Draco had to break up beacsue you were on different sides of the war. A month after the break up your family were moving as they didnt want to be anywhere near the fight. That's also the time you found out you were pregnant. You decided not to tell Draco as it would add more stress to him.

After the war Draco never heard from you again. He tried to get in contact with you but you never responded. About 3 years later. Draco appeared at your house.
"Draco?" You said opening the door.
"Y/N....I...I know it was wrong for me to come here...but I had to see you and tell you tha-" draco was cut off by a little boy running down the hallways screaming
"Mommy" he then jumped into your arms.
"Hey Kid" you said. Draco couldnt help but notice the defined features between him and the little boy. The eyes, the blonde hair, the nose and the rosie cheeks.
"Is this your son?"
"Our son" you corrected him. Dracos eyes widened.
"I have a-"
"Yes"
"And you didnt tell-"
"No I didnt. I found out a month after we broke up. I didnt wanna put more stress on you"
Draco carefully took the little boy from you and held him.
"What's your name kid"
"I'm Scorpius. Scorpius Malfoy"
"You made him take my last nam?"
"Ofcourse" draco smiled at his son.