new friends and accidents.

Prodigy pov

its Sunday morning im walking to the buffet for breakfast. let me tell you its the best chicken and waffles! Anyway i get here and i see erin making two plates. Heres my chance to talk to her. i walk up to her and hug her. did i mention that last night everybody was looking for her? nobody knew where she was.

"what was that for?" erin said, smiling.

"everybody was looking for you last night. nobody could find you. where were you anyway?"

"just with a new friend." she said,looking down smiling.

"who?"

"just a friend! gosh!"

"well i just wanna say im sorry about me tq Breaunna ... i never meant to hurt(GCO)"

"yeah about that," erin said, "i forgive you but while talking to my friend last night, he made me realize we're really not meant to be together. i mean, you remind me of my best friend martin back home and i would NEVER date him. craig, we are meant to be.... friends."

"i.... agree with you."

"great," erin said, smiling "so shake on being friends?" she said sticking her hand out.

"friends."

we start walking out of the buffet.

"so who's this friend that helped you last night?"

"him right there"

i look up and see...

"Yo! Waddup Twist! i thought you was flying in tomorrow?!"

"eh, decided to fly out and see wassup with my lil mindless bros! Me and justin bro."

"justin here too? thats wassup!"

"yeah. let me ask you something prod."

"THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY YOU CHEAT ON ERIN WITH HOE ASS BABY DOLL?! (A/N look, i don't have no hate against the omg girlz alright? im just writing my book. lol anyway) I SHOULD SLAP THE DUMMY OUT OF YOU BRO!!" Twist said,putting his arm over erin shoulder defending her.

"man i don't know but i know nothing else is gonna happen between me and her again!"

"good, i mean yea she might give good ass- scratch that. GREAT ASS HEAD but you can get that from a stripper bro"

lmao this nigga always be having me laughing. he crazy and funny af! especially when him and justin high. best time ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so after me, erin, twist, and justin hung out all day, i left to go to the kfc across the street. i need my chicken! when i walk in the lobby, i see bahja on the phone. i continue to walk till i hear a phone drop and she's on the bench crying walk over to her and put my arm around her

"whats wrong bahja?" i said with concern.

"i have to leave this tour." she said through tears.

"why?! the tour hasn't even started and you're already canceling it?! thats bullshit!" i said,getting mad and standing up.

"no thats not bullshit!" Bahja said getting mad and standing up also.

"bullshit is that my mom and lolo are in the hospital right now fighting for their lifes because of some drunk driver!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW...I KNOW HE REGRET GETTING mad NOW.... THATS SAD :( IF YOU GUYS WANNA GIVE ME FEEDBACKS, SUGGESTIONS,pw: WANNA SHOUT OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, OR JUST A REMINDER TO UPDATE THEN TWEET ME ON TWITTER @LOVEPRINCEY_143 OR GO ON MY INSTAGRAM @staymindless_jazzy AND REMEMBER ....... MB BALL SO HARD!! LOL BYE GUYS BTW IM STARTING A NEW FAN FICTION WITH RAY RAY CALLED FORBIDDEN LOVE PLEASE READ IT!! THANKS :)