Too soon for this

So I haven't wrote in awhile but for y'all can tell me when to update and your opinions just tweet me @LOVEPRINCEY_143 . Now that I talked a lil. Lets get the story started ( the picture of the side is Erin)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin's title

So everybody decided to go swimming but I decided to get dressed and find prodigy. I have to tell him that I don't wanna be with him anymore. I meant I mostly said yes to going out with him because I was in a sensitive state and he was pouring his heart out. I mean, how could I have said no, right?

After I got dressed I was walking to prodigy's room and saw that he ordered room service. Now this was my chance. I took the tray from the lady and knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Said a voice from inside. But not prodigy s voice. A girls voice.

" room service." I said playing it off.

I heard the door unlock and what I saw once the door opened made me drop the food in my hand. I ran and ran till I was out of the hotel. But I stop there. I just kept on running.

Prodigy's pov

After I saw Erin and princeton in the pool together, i ran into my room and was trying to calm down and eventually I was calm but not ready to talk to anybody. Especially Erin and prince. I mean who does that to their "bro"? It's just all crazy.

while im laying down thinking everything over (shedding a few tears) there's a knock at the door.

"who is it?" i shout out to the person at the door.

"just open the door."

i got up and open the door and standing was Breaunna in a beige long coat and heels.

"what do you want?" i asked her, walking back over to my bed and leaving the door open.

"you sure you want to know?" she said walking in and closing the door.

"look bre i dont have for this bulls-" i was cut off by what i saw when i turned around. oh lord help me...

babydoll's pov

while everbody was getting dressed to go swim, i was getting dressed for something else. im going to win him back and nobody's gonna stop me.

i put on my purple and black leather lingerie and my black leather boots. i put on some black eyeliner and some dark purple eyeshadow. i put my hair in a spinwheel bun and flat iron my bangs. i put on some lip gloss and look at myself in the mirror. i look good!! i put on my beige long coat and and walked out the door.

when i got in his room and took off my coat, his eyes roamed all over body. i walked over to him and

pushed him on the bed. i crawled and started to kiss his neck

"mm, bri we cant do this." he tried to resist.

"okay look me in my eyes and tell me you dont want me?"

i didnt say anything. he just roughly kissed me all over. and you know what this lead to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was laying in bed with prod after our love making with nothing on me except the covers. prod was an animal.

there was a knock at the door and prod went to go get it. i got up and stood behind him and realized it was erin. she dropped the food in her hand and ran. prod was yelling after her which made my mouth drop. we just had the best sex ever and he's calling after her?! thats some bullshit!

i walked back gathering and my stuff. prodigy walked back in the room and saw me.

" where you going?"

"im going back to my room! tell me something right now prod, are you cheating on me with her?"

" what?! i cheated on her with you! shes my girlfriend! not you!"

i was crying so much!

" whatever!!! have your special erin!! i can have my special diggy!!"

"what!!?!"

"oh you didnt know ? ive been messing around with diggy since we first went out so karma sure is a bitch!!!" i shouted running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOH!!! THATS MESSED UP!!! I FEEL BAD FOR HIM BUT IK ITLL GET BETTER! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT IM ON PUNISHMENT :(. LOL BUT TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT to SEE A PIC OF ERIN. THEN ILL PUT ONE IN THE NEXT ONE! BUT TILL THEN #SPREADTHEPEACE - JAZZY