who to pick

Erin’s P.O.V.

          Wow… I love this hair style they gave me. (A/N: erin's hair is on the side but thats not erin)It is so cute. When I met the guys, my eyes immediately went to Princeton. I had to rip them from his beautiful face before anybody noticed.

I went to grab my bag. It was so heavy. Then, Princeton came over and offered his help. Thank god. He asked me to sit by him in the car. I played it off like it was nothing. But, inside I was jumping.

I asked if I could lay on him. I didn’t get much sleep because I was on three way with Adriana and Marlon catching up on gossip. Apparently, Jacob has been messing around with a lot of girls and some have even came back to school with bruises. I tried to show girls that he is no good, but now I don’t care.

While I was laying on Princeton, I put my headphones on and turned on die die my darling by misfits. Then, Princeton tapped me.

“You like misfits?” he asked.

“Yeah, I love their song Helena.”

“Me too”

“Wow, me too!”

“We have a lot in common.”

“Yeah.”  I said, putting one headphone on my ear and the other one in his ear.

“Thanks, Erin.” He said. Wow, thank god he still is willing to call me by my real name.

Princeton’s P.O.V.

When the car finally started to pull off, Erin was already asleep on my shoulder. She must have been really tired.

“Oooh, I see you, prince.” Said ray ray.

“Come on, she’s sleepy.” I said.

“Don’t lie. I saw you eyeing her since she walked down stairs” said baby doll.

          “So was roc.” I said. We all started laughing.

“I hope yall know I can hear you.” Said Erin. We all busted out laughing. I can tell she going to fit right in.

Prodigy’s P.O.V.

 All the guys were eyeing the new girl when I was trying to get back with Breaunna. She look so beautiful today, every day I see her she gets prettier. I shouldn’t kiss that girl or went in that room with her. I hate Bahja for telling her. I made out with the girl but that was it.

          After that, she broke up with me and said she never want to see me again. I fucked up, bad. I never even called that girl again. She ruined the one thing that meant the best thing in my life, baby doll.

          Roc’s P.O.V.

 When I saw Erin, I knew she got to be my girl. Especially since I’m done with Justice. That girl needs help and I can’t give it to her. This week, she’s been calling me constantly. I hate girls who are thirsty. I hope Erin isn’t like that.

          We got to the airport. When we got to bag check, I pulled prince to the side. He’s the one who has mostly been talking to Erin.

“Hey, what you think of Erin?” I said.

“She’s nice and she’s from Chicago.”

“Well since you two getting so close, can you put me up on?”

“I don’t know roc.”

“Why?”

“Because I like her and I think she likes me.”

“Why do you think that?”

Because she isn’t opening to anybody like me.”

“Hey, you guys ready?” said Erin.

“Yeah, can I ask you something, Erin?” I said, walking over to her.

“Sure.”

“Can we sit together on the plane?”

“Sure, I guess.”

          We got on the plane in first class. Erin was walking behind me. I put my carryon bags above my seat and sat down this is going to be a long ride.

“Here, let me help you.” I heard Princeton say. I looked up and saw he was helping Erin.

“Wow, you’re so helpful. Thanks.”

“You welcome. I’m here for you.”

“Thanks again.” She said, as she sat down.

“Sorry for not helping.” I said after prince left.

“It’s ok.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Okay…who do you like more? Me or prince?”

“You sure you want to know?”

“Yes”

Wow! Who is Erin going to pick? Is it a love triangle? You’ll find out on the next (WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!)