the meeting with fame

Erin’s p.o.v.

          After school, I rushed over to my locker. I had to hurry and get on that plane. While I was turning the corner, I bumped into somebody and fell on my butt, hard! Then, I heard somebody.

“Oh, my bad, baby.”

          I can tell that voice from anywhere.

“Don’t call me that, Jacob.” I said, trying to rush away from him.

“Wait a minute, girl.” He said, pulling me back in.

“Let me go, Jacob”

“Guess what?”

“What?” I said, irritated.

“I’ve always wanted you to be the Mrs.Latimore.”

“Well, you should’ve thought of that before you put your hands on me” I said, trying to pull away.

“Look, how bout we go over to your house today and talk?”

“I got plans. Now, let me go!”

As soon as I started to yell, he left go. I hurried to the door for I won’t have to see his face. I felt him pulling me in again and punch the hell out of him. He felt to the ground. Then, I saw the limo and got in. People probably thought I was crazy, but I didn’t care. As soon as I got in that car, I smiled and started laughing. I felt so…lifted.

Zonnique’s p.o.v.

          As me and the girls were on our way to pick up our new omg girl, we were trying to come up with a name for her.

“Miss lovely?” said baby doll.

“Naw” said me and beauty.

“Miss YOLO?” I asked.

“…naw” baby doll and beauty said.

“Ladies, we’re here.” Said the limo driver.

We climbed out and grabbed our sign that read “Erin Anderson”. We walked over to where all the other people with signs were waiting. Then, we spotted Erin and I knew that we pick the right girl to be in the omg girl.

Wow!!Erin dissed Jacob!lol! Maybe she’ll find herself a new Jacob ;) p.s.the next chapter coming VERY SOON!!!!!