the talk with prodigy

Erin’s P.O.V.

“ To tell you the truth, I don’t want to go out with anybody. I’m just now meeting you and you’re flirting with me?” I was getting a little pissed.

“well, yeah. I mean, you’re so gorgeous and I just want you to be mine.” Roc said, smiling.

“Can we start over? I’ll let you sleep on my shoulder.” He said, tapping his shoulder.

          I looked around to see if there were any empty seats and I saw one next to prod.

“yeah, but not today.” I said.

          I grabbed my pillow, blanket, purse, and my beats headphones. Then, I got up and walk over and sat next to prodigy.

“do you mind if I sit here?” I asked, with a fake smile.

“sure, but it’s not because that fake smile isn’t fooling me.”

Now that really made me laugh.

“wow, thanks for seeing through me.”

We both laughed.i felt eyes on me. I turned and was given me and prodigy the most evil eye. But, I didn’t care. He’s the only guy I’ve really talked to as a friend.

“So, what’s bothering you?” prodigy asked.

“nothing. Just missing sweet old Chicago and tired of getting hit on by roc.”

Prod laughed. ” yeah, that nigga always trying to get with somebody”

You both started laughing.

“I haven’t talked this real to anybody since I left Chicago.”

“well, the rest of them niggas from Los Angles. I’m from Philadelphia, we real.”

“not any more real than Chicago.”

“Oh, now you a lie.”

          We both busted out laughing .

“you too funny, boy.” I laughed.

“so, I have to ask you something.” I said, getting close for I can whisper in his ear.

“I saw you checking out baby doll.”

Prodigy’s P.O.V.

          Damn, I thought nobody noticed that. I guess I’ll try to play it off.

“What are you talking about?” I said, with a fake laugh.

Erin started laughing.

“You can see through my fake smiles and I can see through your fake laughs. And just to tell you, I’m a very good listener.”

“it’s nothing.” I said.

“come on, if I can open up to you, you can open up to me anytime.” She said, with a smile. Wow, she has a beautiful smile.

“Well, it’s a long story, and I’m kind of tired.” I said.

“okay, you can lay on my shoulder, but you’re telling me later when we get to New York.”

“okay then diary.” We both laughed.

“so Can I still lay on your shoulder?

“of course, do you want some of my cover.”

“Sure, thanks.”

After we got situated with the blanket, we both was knocked out.

WOW!!!!PRODIGY AND THE NEW GIRL GETTING PRETTY CLOSE!!!I WONDER HOW PRINCE AND ROC FEEL ABOUT THEM TALKING (NEXT CHAPTER COMING VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!)