what did he do?

Jacob's P.O.V.

what did roc do to Erin? I look up because i hear Erin. she sound a little angry.

“Can we start over? I’ll let you sleep on my shoulder.” roc said, being his cocky self.

"yeah, but not today." erin said, getting up. She sat next to prodigy, whis was like the only seat left. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but i heard laughters and saw smiles. I wish she acted that way with me. Then, i saw them sharing a cover and snuggling. GREAT!!( sarcsatic) now two of my homies, my brothers, like the only girl i've been interested in since we got famous.

Baby doll's P.O.V.

I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!HOW COULD HE??! I know that i shouldn't have broken up with him. But i didn't know he was trying to get another girl.what can i do to fix this?

I know what i can do??im a genius!!!!

MISSION:WANT YOU BACK 

STEP 1:GET CLOSER TO THE NEW GIRL AROUND HERE.... (a/n:the song i posted with this chapter is bout Baby doll's P.O.V. and its my fav song :D)

(THEY FINALLY ARRIVED TO THE HOTEL)

Erin's P.O.V.

We finally got to the hotel. My back is killing me!!!! It hurts soooo bad!!!! When we got to the hotel, our road managers went to check us in. i walked over to the bench with all i had and sat down. i groaned on the way. Right when I sat, babydoll sat right next to me.

"hey, me and the girls wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall with us?" she said, smiling of course.

"I would love to,but my back is killing me so i'll stay behind."

"oh, you want us to stay with you?"

"no, im good. im probably gonna go to sleep.but thanks for the offer."

"you welcome."

Then, our road manager, rose, came over to us.

"we got the room keys, you two are sharing a room.y'all ok with that?" she said.

we looked at eachother and said sure at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when we got to the room, i dropped all my stuff and flopped on my bed. It made my back hurt, when made me groan.

"Are you sure you  dont want to us to stay?"babydoll said,concerned.

"yeah,i'll be fine."

"Ok.we're bout to go so ill see you later."she said leaving.

then, it was silence.thank god.

As i was getting into a good, a knock on the door woke me up. i groaned as i walked over  to the door to answer it and i see its prodigy. 

"hey prod"

"hey, i wanted to know if you wanted to go get something to eat?the guys are down stairs in the pool, but im not in a swimming mood."

"i would but my back has been killing me since i got off that plane."

"well, i can help ou with that."he said.

"im amazing at back massages.I'd have you feeling good as new."

i laughed,which turned into a groan because of my back.

"ok, id do anything to get this pain out of me." i said, letting him in and closing the door.

"ok, now lay on your stomach so i can work my magic"

i laughed and did what he said to do. he got on top of me and started rubbing my back in all the right ways. he rubbed in the middle of my back and i started moaning.damn, this felt so good!

"this feel so good, prod."i said, moaning again.

"told you i got magic." he whispered and continued rubbing my back.

i was feeling better already.

Princeton's P.O.V.

i was walking back to me and prod's room because i forgot my towel. when i was walking back i stopped because i heard moaning. when i detected where it was coming from. isn't this erin and babydoll room?

"This feels so good,prod." wait??that was erin??!!what is her and prod doing??!!

"told you i got magic"prodigy is a horrible whisperer

WAIT??IS ERIN...AND PROD...HAVING SEX???!!???!! WTF??!!!

HEY!!!!I WORKED REAL HARD ON THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE LIKE IT!!!!SO IS PRINCETON GONNA FIND OUT THE TRUTH??AND COMMENT WHO YOU THINK ERIN SHOULD BE WITH???PRINCETON, ROC, OR PROD??