The way I will always love you ( a mindless behavior love story)

Erin’s POV

            Walking to school, thinking about how I rocked that Macy’s photo shoot yesterday. I looked amazing in the pictures. I felt so comfortable with the camera. I always do. I wonder if I love the camera or if the camera loves me?

            Walking into school, I see my two best friends, Adriana and Marlon. They see me and waved me over.

“Hey, how was the photo shoot?” said Marlon and Adriana.

“It went so good!” I said as we started walking to class.

“So, can we study after school at your house, Erin?” said Marlon.

“Of course! You know my mom love you two.” I said.

“Oh, I got to go.” Marlon said, walking over to his girlfriend, Salina.

            Adriana and I started walking to class.

“Did you hear about Jacob? “Said Adriana.

“Nope and I don’t want to.” I said

            Jacob is my ex-boyfriend.  We broke up because he was the most horrible boyfriend. He would always tell his friends lies saying that we were doing a bunch of freaky stuff. We would constantly argue and he would always try to have sex with me. One time, we got into an argument because I wouldn’t have sex with him and he hit me. That’s when I decided enough is enough and broke up with him. Shortly after, he moved in with his grandma to another state.

“You know he moved back.” Adriana said.

“He did?!” I said, shocked.

“Yeah. His grandma died and he had to move back in with his mom.”

“Wow. I hope he’s ok.”

“Oooh, you still like him?

NO!!Never ever again in my life!”

My phone started to ring. It was my agent, Lauren.

“I’ll catch up to you later.” I said, pointing to my caller id.

“Alright, see ya later” said Adriana.

I walked to the corner and answered.

“Hey Lauren.”

“Hello darling, I have wonderful news!!”

“What is it?!”

“Do you remember how you tried out for the part to be another omg girlz?”

“Yeah, like 5 months ago”

“Well, you got in, darling!”

“REALLY?!!OMG!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!”

I know right. So, im sending a driver to pick you up after school. He’ll be in a limo and we’re leaving to L.A. so they can get you omg up. I’ll see you later darling.”

 END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!CHAPTER 2 COMING VERY SOON!