Whats going on in his head?

~Later that night~

Prod's P.O.V.

After I got done giving Erin a back massage, we decided to just order pizza and watch movie. Since it's friday, we decided to watch friday. HAHA!! we ended up having a marathon of all the friday movies!LOLZ!! we knew like every line to all the movies. After the movie friday after next, i looked over and saw Erin knocked out. I tucked erin in, turned off the tv,then went to to erin kissed her forhead and whispered in her ear goodnight and left.

When i walked in the room, i saw Princeton in his zone with his beats on blasting the music. He saw me walk pass him and he sat up and took his headphones off.

"hey prod" prince said.

"wassup prince"

"nothing, just listening to music.so what did you do today?"

"hung out with Erin. we had ourselves a little marathon of friday movies and ordered pizza."

"thats not all you had." prince tried to mumble.

"What do you mean?" I said, looking at him with a confused look.

"Okay,plain and simple, Cut the bullshit prod! now tell me all you two did!Because im sure that you two shared more than a pizza and friday marathon." Prince was practically yelling now.

" Okay, calm  the fuck down, prince.i dont know what you're talking about AT ALL!!"

"I HEARD YOU!!!!I HEARD YOU TWO FUCKING!!!!!YOU JUST MET HER AND YOU ALREADY FUCKING?!?!?! AND TO THINK I LIKE HER!!I DONT GO FOR HOES THAT FUCKS NIGGAS THAT THEY JUST MET, THATS ALL YOU!!!! BUT YOU KNEW I KINDA LIKED HER!!THEN THE NEXT SECOND YOU MAKING HER MOAN AND TELLING YOU MAGIC?!?!?!?!?! NIGGA YOU AINT SHIT!!!!!"

Before i could say anything he stormed out the room. He probably going to roc and ray's room.

Prince's P.O.V.

I was so mad. How is he gonna fuck her then try to play it off like its not true!!like she was nothing to him!!!she probably wasn't anything to him.Man, you cant trust these hoes, cant love these bitches.

i knocked on ray and roc's room rapidally. the door opened and i went straight in and laid on one of the beds. They bothed looked at me with confused faces.

"Nigga, whats wrong with you?" ray ray asked.

"PROD FUCKED ERIN!!EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HER!!!!!AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT!!!!THAT NIGGA CAN FUCK OFF!!!"

"she let prod hit it when she just met him? man, she aint nothing but a hoe. fuck her." roc said, a little pissed off.

but i was pissed off all the way!!!!! roc doesn't get attached like me.he's more of a hit it and quit it guy.

there was a knock on the door and ray opened it. speak of the hoe.

"Hey, have y'all seen prod? and are the girls back?" Erin asked.

i gave the most stank face and when i looked over so was roc and ray.

"Um...can i asked what i just walked into?" erin asked while walking in.

"what you want prod for?"roc asked.

"nothing that haves to do with your life!so stay out of it!"

"she probably want some more of that DICK!!" Ray shouted.

"what did you say pigtails?"

"You heard me, hoe!!we know what you and prod did!i heard he was making you moan and shit.  i just wanna let you know that his loving skills dont got nothing on mine. so i wanted to know when you gonna let me hit that." ray said getting close to erin,pulled her by her waist closer to him, and slapping her ass. 

Out of no where, erin had pinned by his throat to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG!!!!!!!SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!! UPDATING SOON AND I WOULD HAVE PUT A SONG TO GO WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT SONG WOULD GO WITH IT!!!LOL BUT NEXT WEEK I'LL TRY TO FIND ONE!!!HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE :)