A breakfast and swim :)

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE SO IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE MORE SINCE I GOT MY NEW IPOD :)) so I can update FROM IT BUT ENOUGH CHIT CHAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin's pov

I woke up feeling good and ... Excited! I felt like doing something but didn't know what to do. Well, I am hungry but baby doll not in the room. Weird. I guess I'll order room service.

Right when I was about to order there was a knock on the door. I got up and open the door and it was the bastard hisself.

" ugh what do you want?" I said in disgust of Princeton. I thought he was different from other guys, but he's just as much of an asshole as all those other boys who would call me out my name because they believed the devilish Jacob that had the nerve to hit me.

"Erin, look I just want to apologize to you through breakfast and hopefully we can become friends."

"I have enough friends." I said trying to close the door.he pushed it back open.

"Well, can we at least be ... Associates?"

I looked at him with judging eyes.

"Come on. Just breakfast that's all I'm asking for."

"Ugh okay let me get dress."

"Can I wait for you in the hotel room? I won't bite." I laughed.

"Yeah like the first thing I thought was oh shit! He's gonna bite me!" We both laughed.

"Yea, you right. But can I?"

"You know I go out with prod,right?"

When I said that it look like his face saddened a little.

"Yea,I heard.and I respect that."

"Okay well good. Then you can come in."

PRINCE POV

I walked in the the room and plopped down on the bed. I looked around and saw a iPhone. I'm guessing its Erin's .

"Hey Erin can I see your phone?" I shouted.

"Sure, the code is 3157."

"Thanks!"

I grabbed her phone, put in the code and started through her pics. The latest one was a picture of her and prod in the hotel room. It made a silver go up my spine. The next one was a picture of her. All I can say is what a beauty. The next one was of her and the girls. They were all smiling. The next one was her and a lady who I'm guessing she's her mom. They both have the same beauty. Next was a pic of her some lightskin with a lil Afro and a pretty light skin girl. After that picture I decided to go to the oldest one. The first one was a picture of her and her natural hair color. She should have kept her hair like that. The next one was a picture of her and that light skinned girl and that lil Afro boy. Except in this one, him and the light skinned girl had his hands on her waist. I guess they were together then. Next, there was a bunch of pictures of her and some dude. In all the pics he was all over Erin. Some pics she looked irritated.

Right then, Erin came out the bathroom dressed. Out of nowhere she jumped on me. We were both laughing.

"What you doing on my phone?"

"Just looking through your pictures."

I went to the picture of Erin, the light skinned girl, and lil Afro boy.

" who are these people?"

She looked at the picture and laughed.

" those are my best friends. That's Adriana and marlon." She smiled.

"They go out or something?" I said, pointing to the hands on the waist.

"Not anymore."

"Why? They look cute together."

" well, while they were going out, this new girl name salina came to school. I guess she saw marlon and had to have him. And she sure did. Marlon broke up with Adriana for salina."

"Dang"

" I know right. But she'll never fully have him and she knows it."

"Why do you say that?"

" Because marlon loves salina but he'll never get over his love for Adriana."

" oh."

"Yeah well lets get going." Erin started to get up but I stopped her.

" wait who is this?" I showed her the pic of her and the dude who was touching her. She stiffened up when she saw it.

"Just an old friend. Now can we go?" She got up to the hotel room door.

"Uh sure." I got up and went to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After the breakfast)

We ran to the hotel room door laughing so hard.

" I haven't ding dong ditch in so long!"

Erin said catching her breath.

" I do it at every hotel we go to! Nobody ever wants to do it so I do it by myself."

"Well now you have one to do it with."

She gave me a high five.

"That's what I'm talking bout!"

We laughed.

"Hey how bout I go to my hotel room, put on my shorts, meet right here and we both go for a swim?"

"Okay be back in a few." She said and went in her hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the pool)

We were both laughing as I chased Erin.

" you can swim away but when I catch you I'm ducking you HARD!"

"No you are not!"

I put my goggles on and went under water. I saw erin's legs and grabbed them. I came from under water with her in my hands.

" you ready to get dunked?!"

"No! Come on prince! Don't dunk-"

I dunked her hard! I was laughing so hard.

" I can't swim." Erin said struggling to get out the water. I hurried up and swam to her. I held her by her waist to make sure she was out the water.

"You okay?!" I said worried.

"I'll be okay," she look in my eyes" after this!" Then she dunked me. But I got right up and grabbed her. We were laughing while struggling to dunk eachother.

"Well well well..." We looked over by the door and everyone was standing there smiling, especially babydoll.

"We knew you two were gonna get together." Said zonnique.

I let go of Erin's waist and looked at her. I can tell she was thinking the same thing.

"Hey guys, where's prod?" I said.

They looked around.

" I'm not sure." Said beauty.

" he was just here." Said baby doll .

Oh god. He think I broke the bro code.

This Is some deep shit

------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHH I GUESS IT'S PROD VS PRINCE!!! WHO WILL ERIN PICK?! PLEASE VOTE, COMMEN, AND SHARE THIS STORY FOR ME GUYS!!! OKAY BYE :))))