letter 2

I haven't broken my promise, Margaret. I have tried, and failed. You never made me promise to stay alive. But I made you, so don't leave just because I did.

It's weird, you've been my friend since we were in elementary school and we were always rejected by everyone else so we found each other. Who would have known that you would confess your love for me four and a half years later, a couple weeks before my death?

I really wasn't expecting it, I mean I always had figured you had a crush on me because you were bi-sexual, but not that you were in love with me. It shocked me and I didn't handle it well and I'm sorry that I made you feel terrible. Rejection must have sucked, but I've been through it too. Not that the fact that I have been through it makes it any better but I have empathy for you.

I'm sorry I rarely stood up for you when Zack or Ricky or any of the other boys would say things about you. I was scared that they would say even more things about me. Zack knew very well that I was straight an I'm sure he told Ricky too because they seem to tell each other everything even when they hate each other but each are oblivious to the other ones feelings for them. I mean, he apologized, but not quite. Just like Zack apologized to me but kicked the apology in the dirt a couple months later. He must have wanted a calming before the storm, right?

I will always remember the weekend that I went to your house and we messed around doing stupid stuff. I spilt coffee literally every where in your house. How I managed to do that, I have no clue, but I did. We played with your dog Aspen and had a hilarious time stalking boys. That lived in California..

I'm also sorry I would say things that I didn't like about you to your face because I was mad at you. I'm sorry I was rude sometimes and out others in front of you.

Like I said, please rip Zack's tiny ballsack off because he deserves it. So be expecting that, Zack.

Forever Gone, your best friend,
Britt