letter 4

Ray-Bae, I'm gonna miss you. Please dont' leave after I go because no matter what you think there are S O many people who care for you and I am one of them even though I am not breathing any longer.

You know this is what I wanted and that it had a big chance of happening. I'm sorry I didn't say anything to make you prevent it and I know you will blame yourself for this, but don't. It's not your fault that the world decided it would be a good idea to hurt me so much I had no other option but to leave the cruel place us humans call Earth.

As you know, I don't believe in God and I never will because if he was real, and he loved every single one of us, why would he make this world so terrible? So vicious and violent?

If he loved me why would he make this my way to go, because if he loved me he would have wanted me to stay alive as long as possible, am I right? I don't have a religion because honestly I think all of them are bullcrap and when you are dead you are dead. Nothing happens and nothing ever will because you are not a real, live person anymore and you probably won't even live on as a soul. I don't know how that would work because I believe in ghosts but that it how I see it.

Rachel, no matter how numb you feel and how much pain you hold inside you have to keep moving on. Do it for me. Okay? Please?

I was a firework. No, I wasn't beautiful, or going to go far, or outgoing in the way that Katy Perry put it. But someone lit me, and it was just a matter of time before I would blow up, leaving everyone speechless. Sparks were flying in different directions and I had just began to pop out before I made the decision I was going to kill myself.

Honestly I have so much to thank you for. Thank you for being there when no one else was, and when you weren't you felt incredibly guilty and I had to remind you over and over again t wasn't your fault. Thank you so much for being my first real friend that I could trust my life with.

Even though you don't like my emo music because you are into all that country stuff I still love you and put up with you. ;)

I'm sorry I broke the pact, Rach. I'm sorry I broke the promise as well. Sometimes things are made to be broken, just like me.

I love you.

Forever Gone,
Britt