letter 8

Hello Ricky, you must be surprised you received these letters aswell. Well, here's - from a dead girls perspective - how much you are an asshole.

Well you think you are the shit, even when not a lot of people truly like you. And it's time to fess up, I did say things about you behind your back. But so has everyone else, so I guess I'm okay.

You pretend to be friends with all of these guys that are "popular" just because they seem like the typical popular boys from tv shows. It's pitiful really, you only want to be friends with them because you don't fit in as a short Mexican teenager who likes to play American football. Poor, Ricky.

All those words that you say to people, stating their flaws and things that aren't perfect; it hurts. I would really feel a lot better if after you read this letter you would stop bullying people because bullying is unattractive and to be popular you don't have to be a douche. But you probably won't listen because you are just too stubborn.

Commenting about the little things really hurts. I was already depressed, already hurting and having slow self esteem and you continued to hurt me. I hear you joking with Zack about cutting. What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You.

I hope karma catches up with you and hits you so hard in the ass that you fall over.

I don't really have much else to say to you because I lost all respect to you a long time ago, Ricky Soto.

I hope you change, for the better. You already caused one death, wouldn't want to cause another would you?

Forever Gone,
Britt