letter 6

Hello, sister. Abby.

So apparently since you got a life means you can't talk to me anymore? Thanks for being there for me, sis.

You got a job, I got an angry text from Ryan. You got a boyfriend, I got a razor. You quit writing with me, I quit trying to be happy.

You never talk to me anymore, and it's like you don't even care. Which I actually don't doubt, you fucking called your dad after I freaked out. Wanted me to go to the hospital when I started cutting. I'm not insane; I'm depressed.

We used to be so close but then you just stopped talking to me and engaging in conversation. And it's funny because you were the first one in our family to realize that I was different, the only one that believed me. And another thing that I find hilarious, you left when I needed you the most.

You were my shoulder to lean on and you never were there. It's like you disappeared. I guess it's only fair because the real me disappeared. I was just a shadow of the old Britt, before I left.

I really loved having you as a step sister, we really never fought and you put up with my annoying actions and ugly and fat body. You were a good sister, thanks for being there. Sorry I couldn't say it in person.

Forever Gone,
Britt