(A/N) I have a question for you all.

Heya y'all! So summer vacation just started for me, which means I have a ton of time to write stuff. Though I'm kinda stumped on what to write.

I have a few ideas I could work with:

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. Ayanokoji singing Will Stetson songs/covers.

• Song: Servant of Evil.
• Oneshot details: A music festival performance where the Horikita twins would be the two siblings and other COTE characters to replace other roles. Finally having Ayanokoji be the singer.

• Song: Otsukimi Recital
• Oneshot details: Ayanokoji and Shiina get stuck together after moving to the music room to read in peace and quiet, as the library was very packed that day. To pass the time Shiina suggest sing a duet together with Ayanokoji.

• Song: Promise
• Oneshot details: Ayanokoji helps Horikita get over Manabu's graduation.

2. Ayanokoji does a podcast talking about random topics he found while just being idle. In some special episodes he brings special COTE characters.

3. Ayanokoji's luck has a tendency to cause very funny misunderstandings. (Example Hayasaka and Shirongene misunderstanding)

4. Ayanokoji questions why the hell is the English language so broken. (https://youtube.com/shorts/aHGy61g_8Ro?si=O4Sp0i_MMqAF03gZ)

5. Ayanokoji get's transported in another world with a hot fairy companion. (She has the ability to heal her master and also give and take mana by a kiss. Kind of like a druid.)

6. Ayanokoji has a special way of communicating and creating connections through art. In the Whiteroom he was infatuated with books that explored about art and how it's a form of freedom to express one's self.

7. Ayanokoji gets forced into cross dressing by the girls (Kei, Sato, Chiaki). Which will cause our poor protagonist to experience very comedic hijinks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You guys can vote on what you want me to do via by putting the most comments on the ideas listed above.

Or I could make part two of 'Married Life at 16!' because that's what alot of people want me to do.

Or! (4x) You guys could give me suggestions on what ideas I should write on.

I'll let this sit for a day and I'll check back later.

-Author, Signing off!