Context can go a long Way

Hi how are ya? It's me the one the only Author. I suddenly got motivation to write a chapter with a constant pace.

Hope you guys enjoy. Because I think this may be my best one yet.

As always, let the Oneshot commence!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Instance 1

I was currently walking through the hallway of the school. As a student apart of the student council disciplinary position, my job to make sure that nothing rule breaking is happening behind the blindspots of the cameras.

I had arrived at this deserted part of the school to survey the area. While walking around, I heard some muffled voices nearby. Which prompted me to check it out.

When I got there, I could see a pair of two students exchanging something for points. Since it looked suspicious I carefully sneaked closer to eavesdrop.

"You got the goods?" The person who seems to look like a more handsomer Yamauchi asked. Though it isn't saying much.

"Heh. You know I do. Honey Pop is my specialty. And I got a limited this time." The other person pulled out a magazine from his bag that has a very exposed bunny girl as the front cover.

By the looks of it, this seems to be one of those porn magazines that is made for the male audience. If your wondering how I know about these things, I overheard Ike saying that term and I got curious. So I looked it up with Internet-sensei.

Well I've let this transaction go on long enough. Time to bust them.

"Hold it right there! This is the student council. Hand over the illegal contraband you have and come with me." I tried to imitate elder Horikita's authority. But I failed miserably and just sounded like a robot.

"Oh shit! Quick run! Hide the magazine!" The other person shouted and they both quickly tried to escape.

"Man I don't have the time for this..." I sighed and quickly moved after them.

Before they could even blink I was in from of them as I grabbed both of their collar's and slammed them both together.

"What the— *SMACK!*" They both went unconscious as the bag one of them were holding the magazine in dropped.

"Now then... How should I bring them to the disciplinary office?" I thought while glancing the bodies of the two students.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the student council...

The student council is one of the most respected organization in the campus. Many of the students dream of being accepted into this prestigious group. However there was thing overlooked that would make the members suffer.

Paperwork.

It is the bain of all jobs which includes the student council. As the student council of ANHS, it has mountains of paperwork that needs to be done in a day. The mere mention of paperwork in the sends shivers to the members spines, trigging a sort of PTSD response.

However there is one person in the student council who stands strong against it. The renowned student council president, Horikita Manabu. Respected for his good leadership skills and charisma. It was no contest to see that he became the president during his first year at ANHS by a landslide.

"Hm.... There's been a sudden influx of paperwork recently. Tachibana do you know the reason for this?"

Even so eventually a person will get overwhelmed no matter how powerful he is.