Chapter 5

Y/n POV

"Y/n? Please look at me."
You looked up at Wonwoo. "What?"
"Don't hate me."
You raised an eyebrow. "For what?"
Wonwoo pulled you closer, placing one hand on your cheeks, before kissing you.
You were in shock. It took you a few seconds, before you closed your eyes and kissed him back. You felt him smiling on your lips, pulling you even closer and deepening the kiss. You just placed your hands on his neck, when someone pulled you away from him. Not someone, your father.

"Enough." He said, looking at Wonwoo with so much anger in his eyes. "Or I will kill you right now."
Wonwoo smiled at him. "Try me. Do it, I think these people are waiting for something to happen."
Your father formed his hand into a fist. You knew what was about to happen.
"Father, pl-"
Your father hit Wonwoo in the face. A scream escaped your mouth. Wonwoo stumbled a few steps back, holding his cheek.
"Saekki." He said, looking at your father.
"What did you say?" Your father rasied is fist again, but this time you went in between them, the fist hitting you and not Wonwoo.

Wonwoo POV

Wonwoo hold his cheek, tasting blood inside his mouth.
"Saekki." He said, looking at Jung-Woo.
"What did you say?" He said raising his fist again. Wonwoo was about to duck, but before he could do that, y/n went in, intercepting Jung-Woos fist that was supposted to hit him.
"Y/n!" He screamed, when he saw her falling to the ground.
Some people arround them screamed, some where filming or taking pictures.
Wonwoo went to the ground, looking at y/n. Her nose was bleeding, tears rolling down her face out of pain.
"Y/n." Wonwoo said, this time in a calm tone.
"Great, Jeon Wonwoo. Look what you made my daugther do!" Jung-Woo said, trying to blame him for what happend.
Wonwoo clenched his jaw, trying to hold back the urge to kill y/ns father right away.
"Can you stand up? Let's leave." He said, helping her to sit up.
"It hurts." Y/n whispered.
Wonwoo nodded. "I know. I promise it will go away."

"Y/n!" Mr. Kim came down to the two of them, touching
y/n face.
Wonwoo looked at him. "Don't touch her."
"I'm her future husband, I'm allowed-"
"Don't. Touch. Her. Or can't you hear what I say?"
Mr. Kim and Wonwoo looked each other in the eye.
Y/n looked between them back and forth. "Please, stop."
Mr. Kim smiled at Wonwoo, slowing getting a few inches away from y/n.
Wonwoo chuckled, looking down back at y/n. "Let's leave."
Y/n nodded. Wonwoo helped her stand up. People were still taking pictures and videos of the situation. Wonwoo knew he had nothing to worry about since he didn't raised his fist against Jung-Woo. But still was worried about y/n and the articles that were about to be written.
"You should have never come her." Jung-Woo said, looking at y/n.

She leaned her body at Wonwoos, holding a hand infront of her nose, looking at at her father.
"And I wish you weren't my father." Y/n said.
People arround you began to whisper. Jung-Woos jaw flinched. Wonwoo knew that he wanted to hit one of them again, and again and again. He wanted to see both of them death. Wonwoo were glad that they were at a public event and not in some lost fabric where no ones around to help or see.
"Why don't we let them go and enjoy the rest of our evening, Mr. Park?" Mr. Kim said, going to Jung-Woos side. "We are all a little bit tempered now."
Jung-Woo looked at Wonwoo. "You should start praying."
Wonwoo laughed. "I could say the same to you."

He looked down at y/n. "Let's go." Wonwoo and y/n went into the crowd, going to the entry, leaving the museum. Wonwoo took her to the car, helping her sit down. He went around, sitting on the drivers seat.
"I'm so sorry, y/n." He said, looking at her.
She smiled slightly. "It's not your fault."
He shook his head. "It is. I provokated him by kissing you."
She looked at him. "It was worth it."
He chuckled while looking at her. "Your nose says something else."
She shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing I can't fix."
"Should I drive you into your office or home?"
She nodded. "Office. I used all my stuff at home for you."
Wonwoo nodded, before driving off to her office.