confessed her!!!!

{Inside room}
Sakshi "mumma How can that bitch get married in such a wealthy house? Look, you forbid them, I will not let this marriage happen"
Her mother "hmm, but let me think....huh let's go outside"
Sakshi "Tell me what's going on in your mind"
She ignored her and went away.... "Seriously 😒"
She also left

Shruti "so what you've decided???"
She "we want some time to think, we don't want hurry in such things so..."
Shruti stood up and said "ok take your time...we have to leave"
They'll left...

{In evening}
Aarohi "what happened, aap dono ese kyu baithe ho"
Her mother "do you know kunal oberoi" said in a curious tone
She looked down "I'm asking you something???" Her bua shouted
"Y...ye..yeah" in low voice "how" sakshi asked
"ac... actually I helped him one day"
Sakshi "ohh that's why!!! he finds beautiful a bitch like you and come straight with a marriage proposal" she rolled her eyes
Aarohi looks at them in shock "marriage proposal"
Sakshi hold her arms tightly, she gasped in pain "don't act like you don't know anything... I have never seen someone like you...who always acts innocent infront of other and then seduce a rich and wealthy man..." Her eyes got watery hearing her harsh words, when her mother pushed her
"Sakshi behave...and don't say anything to her" *she looked at her mother in shock*
"She did a really great job...jabse paida Hui ha manhus hi ha lekin chalo kuch too accha kaam Kiya kisi Amir zade ko fasa kar...hogi ye shaadi bohot acche se hogi"
They both looked at her in shock
Sakshi "mumma what are you saying?? She can't marry to him...she doesn't deserve a home, a life, a husband like him... she's..." her mother cuts her words "shhh...my decision is final"
Aarohi starts sobbing "na..nai bu...bua I don't want...want to marry him....p.. please" her bua slapped her hardly
"Kaha na ye shaadi hogi samjhi, ab ja yaha se"
Aarohi"na..nai bua pl.. please mujhe ye shaadi nahi karni...please"
She left without listening her "bua...buaaa please suniye na..." She start crying badly and ran towards her room
Sakshi "what the fu*k is happening in this home aur ye mumma pagal ho gayi ha ky...no mumma ko Jo karna ha kare but I'll not support this marriage"

Aarohi was crying continuously...she don't know why but she's doesn't want to be done... when a notification come on her phone she checked it...it was kunal's massege she ignored it but then she massaged him that she wants to meet with him rn
He agreed and come outside of her home she go near him..
Kunal "how are you??"
She doesn't replied "I want to talk to you"
He "hmm what do you wanna talk, about marriage"
She nodded and said in one breath "dekhiye mujhe nahi pata aap ye shaadi kyu karna chahte ha lekin mujhe apse shaadi nahi karni... I don't want to marry you"
He didn't say anything "any specific reason"
She "bas i don't want to marry you"
He repeated "specific reason???"
She dared to look at his face straight for the first time without any fear, she was nervous but didn't let it come out "dekhiye mujhe kisse shaadi karni ha ya nahi karni ye mera faisla ha... isliye keh rahi hu mujhe apse shaadi nahi karni...you deserve better aur... He cuts her words "I don't deserve better... I just deserve you and I want you.. I want you to be mine forever...only YOU ❤️
she was shocked to hear him...he come a little closer to her and said "I want you to marry me...and you also have to marry me"
She stepped backward "kyu..kyu Karu mai apse shaadi.... mujhe apse koi shaadi nahi karni...samjhe aap??" He smiled at her cute anger "mai idhar itni serious baat kar rahi hu aur aap has rahe ha??? Dekhiye... Before she could say something he hold her arms and pinned her to his car, and moved towards her ears "ab aap hai hi itni pyari ham too kya koi bhi pighal jaye lekin kisika hak nahi sivaye mere" said in husky voice she something inside her body...she stopped breathing for a moment "breath Jaan i didn't did anything to stop your breath, just wait for marriage"
She remembered the topic and trys to speak even after being to much close to him "mu...mujh.. He placed his index finger on her soft lips...she looked at him with widen eyes..He looked in her eyes "I LOVE YOU" her heartbeat increased as he continued "yeah I really really love you...only you.. I'm not only in love with obsessed with you...from the day I have seen you... I'm obsessed with you, your eyes, your lips, your smile, your voice everything in you is the reason of my obsession... I'll make you mine" she was listening him with mixed expression..he placed his warm palm on her soft cheeks she closed her eyes tightly because of his touch he rubbed his thumb on her swellen eyes "tears doesn't suits you Jaan" whispered in her ears and lightly placed a gentle kiss on her eyes...she felt good...yeah she actually felt good because after her parents death no one love her and show this much affection towards her she was still there with closed eyes a tear rolled down on her cheek "Jaan open your eyes" she opened her eyes and looked at him with teary eyes "I...I do.. don't de.. deserve yo..you" she said in a cracked voice...he smiled and cupped her face "who said!!?? My Jaan deserve everything in the world hmm...you deserve me actually I don't deserve you...but what should I do I love you na...i can't live without you"
They both looked at eachother silently for a moment...she broke the silence with "apko bas isliye shaadi karni ha kyuki ap pyar karte ha??"
He smiled and shook his head "nahi isliye bhi kyuki meri maa ko ap bohot pasand ha...tumhe pata ha Mai apni maa aur bhai se sabse jyada pyar karta hu...i can die for them... they're the only one who loved me and the world hates me and I guess including you too" she looked at him "I didn't said I hate you" he pulled her a little closer "so you love me" she gulped and placed her hands on his chest "j..jii j..ji aa..ap" he come more closer to enjoy her nervousness "jii mai kya"
She lightly pushed him and ram towards her home
"Mr oberoi now you have to wait for her answer" he laughs lightly and left from there...