he's understanding!!!!

Sakshi's words were roaming in her head...she tries best to be happy on her wedding day but she was hurted by how he convinced her bua for marriage... He called her but she was trying to ignore when she remembered his fear and picked the call
He "today is our marriage...Jaan are you happy??"
She "kunal jii apne bua jii ko kese manaya hamare shadi ke liye Bina kisi shart ke" he understood he asked in dark tone "who told you this"
She "nobody!! Why did you do this...you did very wrong hurted me kunal jii...ye shaadi thi koi sauda nahi dekha Jaye too aap mujhe kharid rahe hai... I was happy but now I'm hurted byee" she disconnected the call she knew he hurted him but....
On the other side...
Kunal wasn't expecting his marriage day to be like this he hurted his jaan...he decided to talk to her by face to face but his mom strictly said him to stay at home after haldi and also as per ritual we can't see each other before marriage but he want to meet her...he don't want to ruin his marriage so he went by escaping from there and called her when he reach there
He "Jaan please come back side of your home"
She shockly replied "Kunal jii se can't meet.."
He "please jaan please or else I'm coming inside"
She "acha ok ok I'm coming there" she went to him When she sees him, she turns around and pulls down her veil..
Kunal "gussa ho"
Aarohi "nahi..maa ne kaha tha shaadi se pahle ek dusre ko nahi dekhna chahiye i don't want to hurt her feelings"
He "what about me..."
She "I'm sorry kunal jii i was little bit angry mujhe pata nahi chala maine kya kya bol Diya I'm so sorry" he hugged her from behind tightly
"Jaan I'm so sorry for hurting you but.. I don't have any other option I can't left you in this hell now..she was shocked to hear this because she didn't tell him about her relation with her bua "mujhe sab pata hai she abuse you..use you for money I don't want to left here now this is a absolute hell for a angel like you jaan" a tear dropped from her eyes as she's going to get a understanding husband who understands her without even telling something... He continued "jaan if you aren't happy I'll not marry you because I can't hurt you now" she wiped her tears and hold his hand "I'm also sorry and I'm happy I'm so happy and also very lucky to find you.." he make her turned as her veil was still down "I love you... you'll marry me happily na" she nodded he kissed her head "who told you about this" she gulped in fear he again repeated while cupping her face "who told you jaan...I love you alot but when I'll ask you something and you know the answer you have to tell me understood"
She now scared of his words "understood jaan"
She replied in cracking voice "j..ji"  he smiled "who tell you about it"
She "sa..sak...sakshi...jii please don't tell her anything she..she doesn't have any other intention she just miss understood you"
He smiled at her innocence "jaan not everyone is like you leave it you take care..he leaned towards her ears and whispered "I'll come soon to make you mine for ever" she blushed and left from there Now the temperature of his anger had increased very much he called someone and left from there...

........
To be continued...