first Night!!

She understood that what she meant...
She stepped inside the room whole room was filled with a good fragrance and bed was decorated with beautiful flowers
It was her first night....
Drishti "sit her properly and wait for him... don't worry he won't give you much pain as he loves you so much" she giggled and left from there

Aarohi was feeling very scared and nervous
Yeah she has start loving him but she doesn't want intimacy rn
She "is he really going to do that things today...now he's my husband so I can't deny him for anything he has the right now but what will I do... I'm so much scared" her thoughts were break by sound of opening and closing of door she clutched her lehnga tightly..her heart start beating fastly but it almost stopped when he sat beside her removed her veil...he moved his closer to her "jaan now don't take this veil as I have right to see you" she looked down and her breath start getting abnormal he hold her hand she gulped he noticed her reaction "what happened jaan"
She "j...jii...jii vo...vo ma..mai bo.. bohot thak gayi hu" he smiled and cupped her cheek "then go and change in comfortable clothes your bag is there"
She "j..ji vo a..Aaj ha...hamari fi..first night h..ha" he hold her hand "acha jii too isliye itni nervous ho rahi ha ap..he laughs at her jaan you're too cute and innocent...look I know we are married and ofc I have all the right but still I'll not do anything without your consent... I love you not your body... you're mine that's enough for me"
She looks at him with her innocent eyes "sachi" he nodded...she also smiled and hugged him "thankyou so much" he hugged her back and whispered in her ears "do you want me to do something" she felt something inside her stomach
And immediately get up from the bed picked a set of kurta and moved towards the washroom while blushing he laughs at her
He said to himself while lying on his hand "uff kunal you have said to her but how would you control...she would here with me 24/7... ahhh it would be hard for me but she's too innocent for this all"

She came out after taking bath while drying her wet hair with towel in a simple sky-blue kurta set
She was looking really beautiful in this simple look also Kunal open his eyes and find his jaan ready to take his jaan 🌚
She realised her vermillion is removed after bath she again applied it on her partition..he smiled and asked "Is this so important to you??" She nodded and sat beside him he pulled her on his chest she looks at him and placed her head on his chest he also wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead "i love you" she nodded "still waiting for my answer" she smiled and said "good night" he "good night Jaan"

Next morning...

She blushed seeing herself in his arms...she tries to wake up but his grip was stronger than her... She tries to wake him up "kunal jii uthiye na...uthiyeeee" he hovered her And looks at her she shockly looks at him and put her hand on his chest "ji..ap ye" he kissed her on her cheek "good morning Jaan" she blushed and replied "go..good morning" he leaned towards her ears "so where's my morning kiss I have give you now your turn" she looks at him while gulping he stares at her she closed her eyes placed a soft kiss on his cheek "ab hatiye mujhe Jana ha"
He "oky I'll but stop calling me jii only call me kunal"
She shook her head "nahi jii I'll call you jii I love to cal you jii"
He "wifey are you teasing me" she giggled and shook her head she immediately got the chance to escape from him "I'll take the revenge later jaan" he shouts she shouted back "okay jiiiii" he laughs "aish this girl"

After sometime she came out wearing a beautiful red and yellow saree with wet hair...he was just staring at her...
He *in mind* "ah this girl is gonna be the reason for my death...her milky waist i want to touch that... kiss that her pinky lips I want to suck them...yeah I really want them her neck her collarbone i want to leave my marks there...ah her brea...urgh kunal stop thinking dirty
She called him "jii kya hua apko"
Kunal "you're looking gorgeous" she blushed and start getting ready he was adoring her the whole time with love and a little lust
She applied a little makeup and wear a pair of jhumka in her ears adjusted her mangalsutra.. applied a small bindi and was about to apply vermillion she stopped and looked at him...he understood and applied the vermillion and kissed her forehead and went to bath...