Engagement!!!

Die heart wish to add this song for them....😩💖

Engagement day!!!

Engagement was at kunal's house... everyone was busy in prepration... Kunal call her to ask her when will be she there but she didn't picked...he tries again but again no reply... He got tensed and call at her home but no one replied he got more tensed...he start leaving from there when adhir called him "where broo!?? Kaha chal diye" kunal replied in hurried "look I don't have time to waste I have to leave" he left adi followed him

Kunal stopped seeing her their he straight went to her and hugged her tightly...she shockly looks at him "kaha thi tum...where is your phone?? Why weren't you picking up the phone?? I was calling for so long. Do you know how worried I was?? She gulped everyone smiled at them except few.. varun tapped him on his shoulder "bhai kya matlab shaadi ho rahi ha too sharam lihaz naam ki chiz hi bhul gaye...look everyone is here including maa and you...soo shame" He said dramatically...Kunal glared at him and left from there Shruti "varun tu bhi na...vo sach ma bohot pareshan tha aur tu... aarohi beta jao use le kar aao" she thinks something and nodded

{In his room}

She stepped inside and placed her palm on his shoulder "kunal jii" he looks at her..she smiled "look kunal jii I'm fine aur vo mai apna phone Ghar par bhul gayi jaldi jaldi ma aur wapas Jane ka time nahi tha.. I'm sorry i made you tensed na"
He again hugged her tightly she also hugged him and slides her hand on his back "I'm absolutely fine shant ho jaiye" he cupped her face and said "Jaan I love you so much... don't do this again I was extremely scared Thinking that if something had happen to you..I have so many enemies and I don't have any idea when they'll do something with me or with my family that's why I reacted like that" she smiled and said "ap hai na mere sath too mujhe kuch nahi hoga..ap chinta mat kariye" he also smiled she hold his hand "chaliye ab" she moved to go but he hold her waist and pulled her back she gulped in nervousness and a cold Shiver ran in her body as he was touching her bare waist she tries to push him "j...jii k..koi aa..aa jayega ha..hame ch..chalna chahiye" he moved his face closer to hers "you're looking beautiful as always and thanks for wearing my fav colour" she blushed lightly he leaning towards her she was closing her eyes tightly when someone coughs and make them separate she was drishti "ah guys sorry to distrub you but now we have to leave as sagai ka muhurat nikal raha ha..so continue after marriage" they both looked here and there in embarrassment and left she laughs at them...

After some rituals kunal finally made her wear ring...she also put ring in his finger everyone claps and showered some yellow rice and flower on them...

Varun "bhabhi you know what apne kitna achaaaa kaam Kiya ha mere bhai zindgi ma aa kar..." She asked in confusion "what"??
Varun "aree apne ek kadve karele ki kheti ma pair rakha ha...like dekho bachpan se ek ladki ki tarf ankh utha kar nahi dekha aur apke liye Jaan chidkte ha" she blushed adhir said "ye too ha pahle mujhe lagta tha he's a gay but no bro is straight" she giggled Kunal gritted his teeth "will you both stop your nonsense talk or else want to enjoy my wedding from hell as your karm doesn't let you live in heaven" she laughs at them varun.. tanya came to her and said something to her adhir noticed her and asked her "bhabhi who's she" she was about to say something when tanya said "Mr I'm her one and only bff and also not interested in mafia's and all also I'm not single like you I have a very handsome boyfriend so please try on someone else..ah excuse me" she left leaving Adhir jaw dropped "how dare she...i know she belongs to bhabhi's side but how...how can she talk to me like that..she..she insulted me" aarohi "adhir I'm sorry from her side"
kunal "Jaan no need to say sorry.. she's right absolutely right you'll die single..." Adhir glared at him "huh shut up bhabhi ki wajah se kuch bol nahi Raha warna"
Yash "bro rahene de kyu khud apni insult karwa raha ha school time se ab mila jula kar 100 ladkiyo ne reject kar rakha ha"
Adhir "terko kisine bulaya tha agaya faltu ma apni gandi si shakal le kar"
Varun "bhai don't worry I'm with you" adhir smiled proudly at him "well Yash Bhai it's 101 tanya is also in the list" adhir glared at him and said "mujhe baat hii nahi karni tum logo se ja raha mai" he left they'll laughs at him