A condition!!!!

She was thinking about him the whole night...but still didn't get the answer... next day she went to mahadev mandir to get her answer.. only then her eyes went on him who was stand there while folding his hand...he smiled at her and said "I have been waiting for you for so long btw you're looking gorgeous as always" her cheek got little red...
"Aa..aap wait kyu kar rahe the" she said in a low voice...he lifted her face up by chin
"Tumhara ye chehra dekhne ke liye" she again looked down in shyness "I have to go" she start leaving "a..aap ayenge nahi" he shook his head "nahi tum jao mai yahi wait karunga... mujhe mandir ke andar Jana pasand nahi"
She looked at him "kyu...kyu nahi pasand??? Mandir hii ek esi jagah ha jaha Insaan ko Shanti milti ha aur apko mandir Jana nahi pasand..."
He smiled "aree to meri jaan tum jao na maine kaha roka ha..."
She turned to move but again turned towards him, he looked at her and asked he why she isn't going "a..aap bhi...cha.. chaliye na" she said in awkwardness..he thinks something and agreed afterall his jaan is asking something for the first time...they both went inside..she joined her hands infront of Mahadev and gesture him to do the same...
Aarohi's POV:-
Mahadev I'm very confused about him... should I really agree for this marriage??? Is he really my soulmate??? I want my answer mahadev...
Her thoughts ends with hearing priest voice
He "lo beta prashad" she moved her hand and took the parshad "tum bhi lo" to him "no actually I don't like sweet" he said... aarohi took his prashad and look at him "hath age kijiye" he refused again "maine kaha na hath age kijiye" he gulped and silently eat the ladoo in one bite... priest smiled at them "bilkul shiv-parvati jesi Jodi ha...jin mahadev se puri duniya darti vo sirf Parvati ji se darte ha...jese ki tum dono!!! Mahadev tumhaari jodi hamesha salamat rakhe" he left...they both looked at eachother...her eyes was saying something else rn... "I think we should leave now hmm" he left outside..she turned at mahadev and again joined her hands in happiness "mahadev I got my answer" she also left while blushing
He "let's go I'll drop you" she nodded "ese hi meri sari baat mana Karo faltu ma pandit ji ke samne mazak bana diya" she laughs lightly he also smiled at her...he dropped her at her shop and went to office...
Naina " oyeee ye Mr oberoi tere saath tum dono ka chakkar chal raha hai???" She shook her head and smiled "aree jisse tu kal tak darti thi uske liye smile kar rahi ha chakkar kya hai aakhir"
Aarohi tell her everything "whatttttttt" she screams "really????" She nodded "OMG 😳....fine you're going to agree this marriage" she again nodded "huh!!! My friend you're so lucky....soooo lucky first you got a sweet caring bff like me and then handsome hot rich husband like himmm"
She "ufff... I'm not marrying him because he's good looking or rich... I'm marrying him because my mahadev agreed for it and also his behaviour is too good" Naina "ayee hyee what he did with you haa tell me tell me"
She blushed "nainaaa shut up he didn't did anything and I have to go early today because his mother is coming with shagun" naina hugged her tightly "I'm so happy for you darling, btw your khadoos bua... unhone kese haa kardi"
"She only want money she's thinking I'm gonna send her money after my marriage" Naina "uff she's never gonna change well don't think to much and go your hubby will be waiting for you"
She "naina stop it...not now" she left
After sometimes she went at her home oberoi family was already there she touched Shruti's feet...she hugged her "I'm so happy that agreed for this marriage" she looked down... kunal looked at her and said "maa before anything happened I wanna talk to her" she looked at him...her bua tell her to take him inside "kya hua apko"
Kunal "Jaan nobody is forcing you... I want you to accept me with all your heart... I want to hear from your mouth...Do you really want to do  this marriage???"
She looked at him "jii.... I want...want to ma...marry you" Kunal was really happy and hugged her "I love you... I love you so much Jaan"
She also hugged him...he was happy that she accepted him..she lightly pushed him "bahar chaliye ab" they both went outside his mom asked him "everything is okay??" They both nodded
She "oky so..."
Her bua "ek min everyone looked at her in shock..vo actually ye shaadi hogi lekin hamari ek shart ha"
Shruti "kesi shart"
She "mai chahti hu ki aarohi ke sath sath meri beti... sakshi ki bhi apke ghar me shaadi ho...umm apke chote bete se" varun who was peaceful eating snacks start coughing everyone including sakshi looked at her in shock... kunal looked at her..she also doesn't have any idea about this
Varun was continuously coughing Aarohi gave him water...
Sakshi "excuse us for a minute" she dragged her mother upstairs
Shruti "aarohi beta ye kesi shart hai... shaadi ma bhi koi shart rakhta ha kya"
She "aunty mujhe kuch nahi pata iss bare ma"
Varun "ayyy lekin mujhe pata ha...maa bhai bhabhi mai bata Raha hu chat se kud jaunga lekin iss ladki se shaadi nahi karunga, aree isse shaadi karni se accha mai mar jau" he looked at her "bhabhi I know vo apki bhn hai but mai bhi too apka dever hu please I don't want this marriage...he moved towards kunal and hold his hands "bhai please mujhe nahi karni ye shaadi ap dono bhag ke shaadi karlo mai bhi Bach jaunga apki bhi shaadi ho Jayegi....ha ye sahi ha"
Shruti "varun beta ye keh raha ha tu"
"Maa apko esi bahu chalegi ky??? Bolo bhabhi jesi too dur bhabhi ke age kuch nahi ha vo"
Shruti "nhi I'm also not agree with it"
Kunal and aarohi looked at eachother with tensed face....