Aarohi's happiness!!!

Days were passing normally....
Shruti fixed the wedding date according to the auspicious time...wedding was on the next week after engagement... Yash and adhir both were arrived their

Day before engagement

Drishti "aunty let's go I'm ready" Shruti nodded...Yash asked her "where are you going"
She "at shopping with aarohi" her name caught his attention..he message her
"My favourite colour is grey and I would like if you wore it tomorrow"

On the other side

She opened his message and smiled...after sometimes they reached at shop and saw so many dresses and lehnga for her at the end she selected a grey lehenga for herself
"Um maa this is good" Shruti replied "umm okay if  you like it then take this one and also grey is kunal's favourite colour" drishti hit her shoulder by hers and asked in teasing tone "something is fishy behind this coincidence like kunal's favourite colour is grey and you also like grey over 100 dresses huh???" She blushed lightly and looked down Shruti and she laughs "okay okay now stop teasing my daughter in law"
After shopping they'll left at their respective home...

Kunal's side

Someone was calling him again and again but he was ignoring it...after so many rings he picked up the call "now what do you want" someone replied while laughing "aree bro nothing... actually I have heard about your marriage so" Kunal replies coldly "don't you dare interrupt or else I'll kill you now don't disturb me bustard" again his phone rings he replied in stern voice "stupid can't you understand at once don't call me again" a soft scared voice come from other side "ji..jii kya..kya hua apko" Kunal closed his eyes "um nothing... nothing Jaan actually I was stressed about work.. leave it tell me how are you"
She "fine ap kese hai" he smiled "ab jiske pass ap ho vo kesa ho sakta hai" she smiled that how he never left a chance to flirt with her they continued their talk for sometimes...

At night

Aarohi was looking at her parents in photo frame with teary eyes "mumma papa you know na kal meri engagement ha...and I didn't know that happiness would come back to my life after both of you left, but see, because of Mahadev, that too has happened...He Send Him For me...Kunal jii loves me alot just like you both did and also his mother his brother everyone loves me... I'm so lucky but still I miss you both agar aap dono hote too mujhe aur accha lagta lekin it's ok mahadev is with me" she wiped her tears and kissed photo...

.......

To be continued....