wedding day!!

Wedding day!!

The wedding mandap has been set up in Aarohi's house and all the preparations have been done to take out the wedding procession. Aarohi has also got ready and is waiting for her groom aka her Kunal ji..

Baarat for finally on the door...her bua (Rashmi) welcomed everyone happily yeah she was happy as she got the money and also after marriage aarohi ofc she'll give all the property of her father to her...so she was happy

Kunal was waiting her to come down priest called dulhan for varamala ceremony she come down with drishti and tanya kunal's eyes were stucked on her...her gorgeous eyes nose with a beautiful nath her lips with a soft smile her every steps towards him making his heart beat faster...she also looks at him he was looking handsome as always but more as her soon to be husband...she was infront of him now but he was lost in her beauty Adhir hit his shoulder "bhai bhabhi is here and only for you stop staring" tanya said "when will you stop interrupting between two love birds" Adhir glared at her "I'm not talking to you and why are you talking to me when you have a handsome boyfriend" tanya pointed her index finger towards him "dekho tum.." priest interrupt "kripya karke shaadi ke mandap ko jang ka maidan na banaye aur varmala ki rasam shuru kare" everyone laughs except both of them they glared at eachother...
Kunal hold the garland aarohi also..he put that in her neck everyone throw flowers on them she also did the the same..they both smiled at eachother...

Wedding ritual started they both sat on mandap beside eachother this is time for kanyadan she became sad but kunal looks at Rashmi she came and said "I'll do her kanyadan" she and her husband both did her kanyadan tears rolled down on cheek he wiped it and whispered "jaan your bua just handed you to me now I don't want these tears in your eyes" she smiled he also smiled... priest asked them to stood up for 7 phera.. They both take all the vows with 7 rounds of fire. They both were holding each other's hand while Taking phera... Both of them sat again it was time for final two steps...
Pandit ji "dulhan ke gale ma mangalsutra pehna kar mang bhariye"
He took the nuptial chain  in his hand and made her wear..her heart was racing very fastly as she was going to be his for rest of her life... Kunal took the vermillion in his hand and looked into her eyes she closed eyes tanya lifted her mangtika he filled that partition with vermillion some sindur falls on her nose...
Priest "yeh vivah sampann hua bado ka ashirwad lijiye" they took his blessings and then went to family members

Drishti "well there's no doubt about kunal's love for you but still your husband is going to be loving huh" she blushed

Kunal "mere jute kaha ha"

Tanya "aree jija jii come here come here...she made them sit on the sofa.. Aarohi looks at her look jiju as my bffs wedding should be perfect along with all the rituals so this is a part of a ritual...oky so let me tell you I have steal your shoes And you have give what I want then I'll return it"
Adhir "chor"
Tanya gritted her teeth "jiju samjha lo apne dost ko warna pit vit jayega mere hatho"
Adhir  "tum janti bhi ho kisse bol Rahi ho"
Tanya "shut up!!! Bade aye Mafia ullu kahi ka"
Adhir "you ullu I'm not ullu"
Kunal "both of you keep your mouth shut and tanya how much money do you want"
Tanya "well I want a promise that you always took care of her and never be like her family... you'll give all the love and respect she deserves and she missed in her life... forwarded her hand promise karo" He smiled and looks at her kept his palm on hers "promise"
Tanya "well twenty-one thousand will be enough for me" everyone laughs at her Kunal gave her fifty thousand instead of tanya hesitated to take that when he said "take it as you're giving very precious thing to me and this is nothing infront of it" she looked down and blushed everyone said together "oyee hoyee" she blushed more...

Vidai time was here she hugged everyone but didn't cried as she was happy to leave this hell but still she asked "sakshi kidhar hai"
Rashmi "I don't know... don't worry she must slept you go and take care of you" this sentence make her eyes teary as her bua first time said to care about her tanya hugged her "dekh tu na happy happy ja yaha se...I mean you shouldn't cry and vese bhi I'll miss you but please don't forget me i know you won't but I have seen in the movies bff ko ese hi bolna chahiye aur Rona bhi chahiye but I'll not cry my makeup will be ruined"
Adhir "han fir asli rup bhi too samne aa jayega na" 😏
Tanya "tum na apni bakwas band karo warna aye too do pairo pe ho jaoge wheel chair pe" he gulped and stared at her "ghur kya rahe ho huh"
Adhir "bhabhi samjha lo isko apki wajah se chup hu mai" kunal "bhai no one is stopping you do whatever you want with her...do"
Tanya "rahne do jiju darpok ha"
Aarohi "tanyaa"
Tanya "kya apne dever ko samjha na"
Drishti "guys tum logo ne vidai ko bhi comedy show bana rakha ha aunty is waiting at home chale ab"
Adhir "chudail" she was about to do something he immediately sat inside the car
Aarohi kunal also sit in other car they'll left

In car...
Kunal hold her hand "Jaan are you sad" she placed her head on his shoulder and shook her head "nahi I'm very happy" he also smiled and hugged her they'll reached at their home

The house was beautifully decorated she get the grand welcome in her in lows house which was unexpected for her...
Shruti performs the Aarti for both of them and asks Aarohi to drop the Kalash from her right leg and keep her first step in the kumkum plate she did the same.. took steps in the house while leaving her feet marks behind..

Shruti "okay both of you go to your room you guys must be tired so...go and take some rest and baki ki rasme kal karenge hm" they'll nodded and left

On the way of his room... drishti called her
"Take this milk glass for him" she looked at her drishti "I don't think so he'll let you sleep all the night" Aarohi realised....