The fear

----

----

"Leave that half werewolves. Think about bringing Yibo back to me", utters a man sharply, there was a cold mixed with blood in his voice and something was lingering on the air.

Swan in front of him was knelt down with respect. "Yes..your majesty", the pink haired replied with a hint of submission and fear. The other vampire was glaring sharply and stood up, "I believe if you don't do this simple task..you will pay Swan", with that he went to the next room. Swan slowly rose from the ground and sighed softly, he knew he can't mess up this simple task of bring Yibo to the boss vampire Lilian.

Swan slowly walked out of the hall and outside. He looked at the tree, "Draco..I want you to help me, please"

"Oh you are in a edge line of boss aren't you"

Draco jumped down from the tree, the smirk visible in his face, Swan can see this, he felt anger, but also fear as Draco was one of the powerful vampire. "Yes I am, I just need you to look out for that half werewolf while I snatch Yibo"

"Oh that boy Yibo huh, he sure is in great problem", Draco folded his arms resting his back on the tree, he chuckled. The other watched and nodded his head, "Of course I know Draco..he sure is..just lend me your hand will you?"

"Oh oh that I will do, but I need the credit too..you know", Draco checked his nails while smiling.

---

---

"Zhan! Are you insane!? Leave him!"

Yibo yelled while trying to take his brother away by pulling him from the arms. The other was stubborn as hell, he was clutching tightly on Bowen's collar while glaring at him and gritting his teeth. "Stay away from him will you!?", Zhan roared with anger.

Haoxuan and Jiyang were watching being stunned. What did Bowen do, he just took Yibo for lunch while Zhan and Haoxuan were practising. Other than that he did nothing at all. But Bowen was calm..very calm. He just stared at the younger male. He liked what he was seeing.

"Zhan! I said let go!", Yibo yelled while trying to pull but the younger was dangerously strong and so much rage was in him. Zhan didn't listen, instead he pushed Bowen on the wall with a thud and pinned him right there still glaring, "Don't touch him from today onwards..I swear I will bite you alive..", he spoke in deep low voice, "Understand?"

Bowen nodded slowly staring at the other, nobody knew what's going inside his head.

Zhan finally let him go and grabbed Yibo's hand, he pulled him out of the hall. The other was confused and stunned, still he went on as his brother dragged him out. "Zhan..what came into you, we were just gone for th-"

"Silence!"

Yibo's breath hitches by the sudden raise in the voice of his baby brother. Zhan pushed him on the wall and pinned him there, his eyes still had rage in it. "..Brother Yibo..", he cupped his cheek, Yibo gulped hard, "Please don't go without telling me..I swear I would have killed him..they are dangerous, sworn enemies.."

Yibo stared at the other with wide eyes, "Zhan..it is not the reason..is it?". He lets out a shaky breath. Zhan glanced at his brother's neck, "There is another reason too..I hate you together with brother Bowen..stay away from him please..I beg of you"

He trailed his fingers on Yibo's side of the neck, Yibo felt chills run down his spine. Zhan had the urge to mark his brother and make him only his. But it was Yibo afterall and he was not ready, he saw him as his baby brother and it pissed the half werewolf up. But what can he do other than just respecting the boundaries. Zhan sighed heavily and placed his forehead on his brother's shoulder.