Part 1: Bumping into stranger

A girl in her 20s standing in the balcony staring at the beautiful sky and the shinning stars, she always stare at the night sky whenever she feels lonely and she always resembles the beautiful moon as her mom, "Mom I still remember how u died Infront of me and u know sometimes I feel like I want to die that I can stay with u in heaven but no the only thing is stopping me is Ur wish, u always wished that u want to see me independent girl and I will surely make it true mom, and one thing I always wish is i want to be with dad, i know he was living far away from me only for my safety coz he don't want to loose his precious daughter but that doesn't mean he cant say where he live right, i always make an attempt to meet dad but always i failed. But its okay mom john uncle ur dearest brother taking care of me like his own daughter rosie, even rosie also pampers me like a baby i felt so blessed to have them but mom at the end i always feels lonely"

 she said to herself staring at the beautiful moon, she was admire the nature and feel jealous coz her life is not beautiful like this, she was feeling the cold breeze making her tears disappear and she was feeling the night view but got disturbed by a call, she saw the id and an excited smile appeared on her face,

*OTP* "hello my Ynaa my little orange how are u baby missed me so much right" rosie said. "missed u so much my pretty baby, u know u always call me when i need u, u read my mind" yn said so happily. "Oh my baby okk first let me tell u a good news, that is You got a job u know where, its in my office ynaa we will work together in same office baby" rosie said. Yn screamed in happiness coz she always wants to do job in Korea and now her dream is coming true, "Thank u rosie baby im so happy u know and its a big thing that i got job in the most famous company" yn said. "Im so happy little orange and yeah dont worry about arrangements i already take care of it so pack ur necessary things okay after 2 days u have to come to korea coz u know right our CEO is a punctuality type and u know right he hate women only he was nice with me coz he sees me like a sister thats why and i hope you wont mess with him nor he okay i know ur sometimes straight forward" rosie said. "Ya rosie i know and u know i always wants job in ur office coz of ur ceo he hate girls and its safe for me that he is not like other men who harass his employees, even i stopped working coz i saw so many harassments in the company i worked here and thank god i resigned before he would eye on me" yn said.

 For some time they both talked with each other about company, employees and they ended call. Yn went downstairs happily to meet her uncle john, "Uncle I got a job in Korea in the same company where rosie is working im so happy" yn said and hugged him. "Oh my little daughter im so happy for u dear u know my sister also happy in heaven seeing all this" john said ruffling her hair softly. "Yes uncle i will become a successful women i hope" yn said. John became happy seeing his both daughters got settled. "But ur leaving me alone here and i will miss my little daughters" john said. "Then u also come there uncle we all will live together there" yn said, "No no ynaa i have to take care of business right so i cant okay" john said. They both talked some time about company and all.

On the other hand, A man is staring at a picture so deeply that his heart is clenching remembering the days he spend with that person, "Dad i lost u and i sometimes hate u for choosing wrong women in ur life that made us separated, only coz of that women u was not with me, only coz of that women u died, only coz of that women my life is hell, even i succeeded in life but my dearest persons is not with me then how can i be happy, i know dad its not ur fault, u just loved her so much and married her but she, what she done to us, betray she betrayed u and even she created a lot of things and successfully make her plan worked.

 That is why dad i hate women, even i decided not to marry and not to trust any women in my life, never ever i trust any girl and no girl can change my decision" he said to himself seeing at his dad picture. He got a call from his best friend,*OTP* "Hey Taehyung buddy whats up and when ur coming to korea is meeting was success" jimin asked. "Yes yes it went all good and i will come to Korea after 2 days jimin, i just want to spend some time here coz of some projects issues so u manage the office work till then" Taehyung said. They talked some time and ended the call. Taehyung is staring blankly at the photo coz his pain is so deep about the incidents took place in his life, he lost his precious persons in his life only coz of a women and he developed hate towards women thinking all the women are manipulative, behave like a playgirls and drooling over handsome men coz his stepmother is like that she manipulated his father and later she betrayed them.

After 2 days, "Ynaa its getting late come fast my little girl" john shouted from downstairs, Yn packed all the things and she was really excited and tensed too coz its something new to her that she was going to do job in most famous company. They reached to airport and yn say a bye to her uncle and they got emotional for some time. After some hours yn finally reached to Korea, she got so much surprised seeing all the view but a man is disturbing her, he was intentionally walking behind yn since she landed in Korea, his face was not visible, but he was wearing black outfit and hat and also a face mask, yn was getting frustrated and about to scold him but suddenly he disappeared.

 Yn got mad but relieved that he was gone, she was about to go but again she spotted that man, without wasting time she went to him and bumped him intentionally, "Hey girl cant u see who is in front of u huh i think ur blind" he said with most frustrating voice coz yn not only bumped him but spilled some juice on his coat knowingly, "Look mister be careful with me before messing with me okay, ur the one who started this and now ur frustrated on me huh, u dont know how i will behave when any men mess with me okay u better stay away from women rather than messing with them okay, u fool" yn said with anger. He was staring at her face for a quite moment he was fuming in anger that she knowingly spilled the juice on his coat but he controlled coz its public, "Look miss mad i think ur in wrong thoughts before u talk just get a clarity, oh why u even think coz ur mad right, anyways i will remember ur deeds miss mad and its better dont show up again coz it will be dangerous to you" he said and went away making yn frustrated.

 With full of anger she was going back along with him but a man bumped into her, she frustrated and see the man and got shocked, "Hello lady im just following u from the time u landed here and why ur ignoring me lady u know im single can u be my girlfriend" that man said. Yn was shocked to see the man and now she got to know that she messed with an innocent person coz the man yn saw and the man who stalking yn in airport dressed same alike with mask and hat. "Oh okay first remove ur mask gentlemen" she said. He happily removed it but soon a punch landed on his face making him groan in pain, "U bastard u just stalked me and coz of u i messed with a wrong person oh god are u out of mind, look if u do these types of things again i will surely do something that u will regret understand" yn said and that man got scared and ran away.

So guys this is first part and sorry if i made any grammatical mistakes coz English is not my first language and do share ur opinion on this story.. love u all