Part 10: Romantic Dance

Soon they reached to the venue, jimin and rosie came together and now yn and taehyung also entering inside but someone stopped, 

"Sir and Mam can u wear this badge please coz everyone should wear it" a boy said.

 Yn and taehyung wear the silver badges and entered into the reception hall, as soon as they both enter, all the people's gaze shifted to them, and all are thinking that they are couple coz of their same color outfit and mainly the badges they wear, yn and taehyung dont know about the badges and that the boy also thought them as a couple.

 Jimin and rosie also looked at them and surprised that why they wore the couple badges,

 "Yn and taehyung why did u both wear the couple badges" jimin asked.

 Taehyung and yn saw that jimin and rosie also wearing it and now understand that this badges are couple badges and that boy thought them as couple. They decided to return the badges but yn stopped taehyung,

 "Mr kim please dont give them back coz here are some men who are eyeing me badly, i observed, so if we return this badges they would definitely mess with me and i will end up doing fight that will cause the disturbance in the function, please mr kim, if we act like couple then we will have no problem" yn said 

Taehyung said okay like he was hesitatingly agreed but inside he was on cloud nine when she said dont remove the badges. 

"Wow yn dear and my taehyung, ur really looking like a couple, i think ur pair will be perfect you know" that 60year old man said welcoming them. 

Yn got nervous but Taehyung was screaming with happiness inside. "Anyways lets enjoy the party come on" that man took them inside, soon the reception is over and the reception host is planning a surprise thing in the party,

 Yn is observing taehyung, every time she see taehyung, he is staring at her and always smiling looking at her, this makes yn a lot of confusion. Soon the reception host went onto the stage and announced, 

"So all my dear guests, im here to announce the unknown surprise that i planned from the starting, that is we saw the new wedded couple danced few minutes ago, and the surprise is, a four selected couples got badges when they enter into the function hall, so i selected four couples and one boy give the badges only for selected four couples, So now that four couples should give A ROMANTIC DANCE PERFORMANCE , and The silver badge couple should me centered coz they are the most attracting couple in the function,so lets welcome them". 

Yn and Taehyung eyes widened what host said, and they are the couple with silver badge so they should be center. Yn was not at all ready for this but all the guests and all are cheering up for them, already jimin and rosie went to the stage, 

"Yn are u okay to dance with me, and i think we cant escape from this and if we said we are not couple then it would be not good" taehyung said hoping yn would say yes. Yn also thought for a second and she signed and went to the stage with taehyung coz all the guests are literally shouting loudly for their performance and she know how to maintain distance while dancing.

 There is no words for taehyung's happiness right now, Yn and taehyung stood in middle of the stage, "Yn baby its okay dont worry" rosie said slowly in her ear. 

That 60 year old man also staring at them with happiness, dont know but he also wanting them to see as couple. Taehyung hold yn hand and soon they played the song which made yn eyes widened, its a most romantic song, "Collide".

 Its really perfect for a romantic dance. Yn somehow managed herself and started dancing with taehyung, they both maintain the good distance first but at a moment taehyung hold yn by her waist, yn looked at him shocked but soon got lost in his eyes, she was so into his eyes, she was remembering her mr stranger, she was imagining her stranger in him, taehyung also looked deep into her eyes, he was looking at her like she is an angel standing infront of him, her shining eyes, cute face with small pinky lips making me admire her so much.

 They both are lost into each other, soon they danced so closely like so much romantically, all the guests are staring at them with their mouth wide open, all the function hall became silence, only the song and the couple dance, soon that song finished, all the other couple stopped but taehyung and yn didnt stop the dance yet, all the other couples blushed seeing their romantic dance and they all gave up and went back, and host quickly played another romantic song, 

 Taehyung and yn dancing so fast and intensely, they both are into each other that they just forget that a thousands of people staring at the couple with so much enjoyment, they are giving a heated performance for the guests. Jimin and rosie also staring at them with a complete shocked face. 

Finally, taehyung and yn are about to end the dance, the last step makes them moved so close that they are only inches apart from touching their lips, Yn was really lost in his eyes coz it resembles her stranger eyes, she was thinking that she was dancing with her stranger, but actually she danced with her boss imagining her stranger in him. 

All the guests became so silence, taehyung came even more close to yn lips that his hot breadth is touching her lips, yn also closed her eyes letting him kiss her, imagining him as her stranger. Taehyung cupped her face and finally about to kiss but the host stopped them saying, 

"Oho my dear romantic couple please control urself, there are so many people staring at ur romance here" he said smiling with shyness.

 Yn then came to her senses and her heart skipped a bit realizing the position and they actually about to kiss few seconds ago. Taehyung also backed off and got embraced that he didnt control himself, he looked at yn with a worried face coz what if she react angrily.

 Yn quickly went down from the stage and now taehyung is worrying that he messed up. 

"Jimin please pinch me once i cant believe this omg what a romantic performance they gave and how this anti persons do this performance" rosie said dramatically. 

"Oho rosie even im shocked, u know i also saw the ease in their steps, its not like they are dancing, its like they are living their romantic time while dancing together" jimin said with a smirk coz now he understand that taehyung is in love with yn and he also felt happy that finally he find someone in his life.

 Yn went aside and now she was thinking deeply, 

"What happen to me why did i dance with mr kim and i even let him kiss me, oh god but the reason for all this is his eyes, those eyes resembles me about mr stranger, i always lost in his eyes whenever i talk with mr stranger and now also i just danced with mr kim imagining mr stranger, but why i danced intimidatingly imagining mr stranger, why i lost into him that i didnt realize where i am, and why i let mr kim to kiss me imagining mr stranger, T-that M-means do I LOVE MR STRANGER" yn said to herself and now she was in dilemma that she really loves her stranger or not. 

Soon rosie came and called yn, "Ynaa my baby u performed so well but one thing i dont understand why u let taehyung to kiss u" she asked.

 "Rosie baby i will tell u afterwords and im feeling tired, i will go to our home" yn said. 

"No ynaa actually uncle is waiting for u that we can eat dinner together now come after eating we will go" rosie said and dragged yn to the dinner area. Yn and rosie came and sat in the chair and started eating,

 yn was eating but her mind is not here, yn accidentally looked at taehyung only to see that he is staring at her already without blinking. Yn quickly looked down cant able to face him with embarrassment. 

Jimin is observing them and feeling happy. They all completed dinner and bid a bye to the new couple and their sweet uncle. 

Taehyung came near yn to talk about the incident but jimin came and said, "Hmn yn can u do a small favor that me and rosie going to a place so will u go alone please" jimin said. Rosie is worrying that how will she go alone in the taxi its not that much good, "No yn baby u dont go alone, hmm taehyung will u drop her at home please if u dont mind" rosie asked Taehyung