Part 22: The Bond

He was shocked and his happiness have no boundaries seeing his daughter in person after so many years, 

"Uncle u all talk with each other, jimin, chen and mr wang please come with me" taehyung said and all of them left, now Han, john, yn and rosie are in the room, all are silent none of them are uttering a word, 

"Wow han i didnt expect u here after ghosting for so many years,see even ur daughter is getting married without her father, now ur happy huh, do u know how much she cried for u but u never show up, u know even now also she was hiding pain" john brusted out at han.

 Han was speechless and he should bare the words coz what he did is wrong, han went near to yn and said, 

"My baby i know ur mad at me so much and ur hurt that i leave u but still im alive only for u my little baby, please talk to me, i missed ur cute voice which makes me forgot every pain i gone through and u know right im ghosting around you coz to protect u, but yet fate bring us together on a memorable day, please forgive me baby, if u wont its waste if i live on this earth" han said crying holding yn hands.

 Even yn is mad on him but yet she cant see her father in pain and he is right he avoided her only to save her, protect her. Yn is angry but she cant avoid her father anymore coz she loves him so much, she quickly hugged her father and said, 

"I know dad, but still u have to meet me once right, u know how much i missed u, and now say sorry, until u say it i wont talk again with u" yn said crying in his embrace.

 Han chuckled at her coz she is so much stubborn baby like her mother, "Okk my baby im so sorry and i will never leave u, i promise okay and now dont cry okay, im so thankful to god he made us meet on this day and my baby ur selection is perfect, he is gentlemen, I know he will protect u, care u and give the happiness u never had, trust me baby" Han said patting her head softly. 

"But uncle how come u know taehyung" rosie asked. 

"Oh my rosie baby u grown up so fast, ur really pretty and yeah i will tell about that after wedding now lets go its time to start wedding daughters" han said smiling.

 "Someone is totally acting like i was invisible" john said with little anger.

 "Oho john my buddy, how can i forget about u, ur the one who stay with me and u raised my daughter and thank u so much john" han said hugging him.

 "Correction man yn is my daughter too, my little sister daughter and dont u dare to thank me okay, anyways i missed my buddy so much" john said and hugged him back.

 "okay hide the fact that im yn father okay when time comes i will reveal okay" han said and all nodded. 

After some time chen came and called them, Yn hold Han hand so happily, she wished to walk like this holding her father hand and now god made her wish come true. Rosie hold john hand happily. Both the fathers felt so happy and take them to the grooms. Taehyung and jimin both looked at their brides and got mesmerized, taehyung felt surprise that yn is holding han hand but he thought that they might became close. Soon john and han both gave their daughters hand to jimin and taehyung, the vows started,

 "U look so pretty my darling" jimin said making rosie blush. 

"Shortie ur so cute today and very much pretty" taehyung said and yn face become pinkish blushing so hard. 

"Okay u both may kiss ur brides" priest said.

 The couples kissed feeling the beautiful moment of their wedding,

 "So get ready for night baby, u cant stop me now" jimin said and rosie hit him playfully.

 "So mrs kim now the official owner of ur body is mr kim so get ready tonight" taehyung said and yn smiled hiding her face out of blushing.