Part 3: Secret Dating

Rosie and Taehyung reached the hospital, Doctor checked yn condition and said, "She was so stressed and weak, i think she was skipping food thats the reason she fainted please tell her to take proper food and dont take too much stress okay". Rosie got worried about yn, Taehyung also thought of sometime and understood she was really taking too much stress but he didnt bothered it coz he was still frustrated about her.

 Taehyung went back to his home and after sometime yn and rosie also went to their home. Rosie scolded yn out of worry that she was skipping meals and taking stress. "Oh my rosie now im alright okay lets sleep now tomorrow we have to go to office" yn said. Rosie glared at her and said, "You just be quiet now and u are not allowed to go to office for 2 days thats it, doctor said to take rest and eat well".

 Yn signed and said, "Alright i will take leave but atleast allow me tomorrow coz i have to meet Mr kim and ask leave okay its a responsibility to ask leave right". Rosie also agreed to yn words. Next morning, yn and rosie went to office, and they entered inside the office and got confused by so many employees gather in the office hallway. Yn and rosie went to the hallway and got shocked see the picture of yn and taehyung sticked to the wall and there is a caption that says, "Mr Kim secretly dating his secretory". 

"Rosie what the hell is this and when did mr kim picked me like that" yn said as she dont know what happened yesterday after she fainted. "Ynaa actually taehyung helped us to reach hospital i asked his help yn that's why he carried u like that and i think someone took it a chance and spreading bad rumors now" rosie said being sad.

 Yn was fuming in so much anger, that she tolerates anything but when anyone messed with her or pointed her character without knowing she wont spare them, she quickly went and saw taehyung only to see he is glaring at her like she did something wrong.

 Yn quickly teared all the posters and shouted loudly that makes all the employees shiver, "WHO THE HELL DONE THIS SPEAK OUT". Even taehyung also flinched a bit seeing her anger. One of the lady employee is shivering with tension, yn observed her and called her, "Hello miss please come out i can guess its u coz i saw yesterday ur here working late". 

That girl came front shaking with fear, "Is this ur work speak out miss" yn said in a polite way controlling her anger, "I-im s-sorry its me and i do all this out of anger on Mr kim and i thought u both are dating" she said.

 Yn got so much furious but she controlled herself and said, "Look miss i even dont know what makes u think like that but listen actually Mr kim helped me that i was fainted coz of stress and i came here to ask leave see this letter and please u are also a girl right how can i even make another girl character bad even not knowing a single thing about her huh, dont to have shame, if i were in ur and if i also done something like you did is it okay for u huh, please dont do these type of things again i dont know what problem u have with mr kim but u should do like that on him you can sort out things, its a bad thing framing and spreading bad rumors. Hope u understand". 

That girl also felt bad that what she done is a bad thing, "Im sorry miss yn and mr kim" she said. Taehyung felt somewhat relief but he was really frustrated coz if this rumor spread out his reputation will be lost. He felt a nice impression on yn after seeing her brave and her defencing nature, he gave a light smile at her and went into his cabin, all the employees praised yn seeing her bravery and how strongly she proved herself.

 But two girls are fuming in anger coz they dont like that all are praising yn and even they saw taehyung is polite with her so they taught a plan against her. They both went near to taehyung cabin and started talking something intentionally, to their luck taehyung also came out of cabin,

 "Ya u know that yn is only done all this for impression only she wants mr kim attention i think" one girl said. "Yeah i think ur right what if she planned everything and she planned all this posters purposely, poor mr kim he believed her blindly and he even faced bad situation morning, bur anyways yn is so brave she manipulated all the members very well joining hands with that girl" another girl said. 

Taehyung listened all the words and got so frustrated and went inside his room, "Why taehyung why u got impressed seeing her innocent act huh all the girls are like this and she is so cheap how can she even plan all these things to gain my attention, i think she dont know about me that much, i will make her understand very well what will happen if she mess with me, i saw so many girls and even fired for seducing me but she planned somewhat different and thought i was dumb not to know her plan but im smart enough miss yn, u proved that u also like all the girls oh god im about to say thanks but i came to know everything" taehyung said to himself boiling with anger. 

Soon taehyung fired that girl who done all the mess morning, he was waiting for yn to give her a special speech to her. Yn also got so much upset but yet she completed her work and now she was heading to taehyung's cabin to ask a leave for two days and to say apologize for morning incident coz he bared all the things coz he helped right thats why she think of apologizing him.

 Yn entered his cabin with nervously coz its a bit awkward after today incident, "Sir here is the file i completed some pending work coz i want to take leave for 2 days Sir my health is not well and Sir im sorry for morning incident coz u helped me and all this happened right thats why please dont take it serious ofcourse everyone came to know truth" yn said.

 Taehyung gave a sarcastic look at her and said, "Yes miss yn ur right u proved everything after u got success on your plan right, wow how innocently u done all the act morning like u dont know anything". Yn was confused and didnt understand his words, "Sir what do u mean what innocent act i did and what plan i did what are u saying sir" yn said. 

"JUST STOP UR DRAMA" taehyung shouted so loudly but the room is soundproof so no one will hear. "Just stop pretending like innocent girl and what do u think urself huh that u can make me fall into ur trap and u can enjoy with me like a random girls huh i know u girls are always drooling over boys and seduce them only to satisfy themselves" he said. 

Yn was completely shocked and frozen in her place, that how can he even think about her like that and why he is blaming her when she didnt done anything and especially he was pointing no no he was talking rubbish about her character. 

"Sir what mistake i done huh and how can u even judge me without knowing anything about me" yn said controlling the pain and anger inside her.

 "U just shut up now and u dont even have any shame doing all this huh, u girls are just sleeps with handsome boys and even seduce them for their money cant u have any shame for doing this dirty things, i am just tired of seeing all u oh god why u are all like that behaving like a playgirls, actually i thought ur no like this but ur are indeed like this and even more dangerous than all girls, just admit that u want to sleep with me, and if u want tell me i will recommend more handsome men than me okay" taehyung said sarcastically.

so guys do share ur opinion about the story and if i made any mistakes please ignore it coz english is not my first language.