Part 26: Challenge

"Han u know right, once im a great boxer and also i got awards in fighting skills coz i always want to become a police thats my dream, but when my wife died giving birth to rosie, things changed, i should take care of rosie and i gave up on my dream, and coming to my sister she is my only one who have for me and then u came into our life and u made us so happy, u gave my sister a good life and always stayed by my side. But as ur a mafia u went to korea so thats why i gave up on my dream coz i dont wanna disturb my sister coz she struggled a lot without having any happiness thats why i didnt gave responsibility of rosie and i take care of her by my own, soon i became successful businessman and finally i came to korea to meet u and my sister and yn but i dont have a chance to see her forever, i was devastated and that time, u gave yn to me and even u also disappeared out of fear that someone will harm yn if they know she is ur daughter, i saw the fear and pain in ur eyes for the first time, and on that day onwards i decided that our fear should not become our weakness, and i decided to raise both yn and rosie strong and daring, i personally trained all the skills like fighting, shooting and all the master skills i learned.

 Slowly yn and rosie were chosen by a mafia king as he was becoming older so he want to choose the correct person on his mafia position, yn and rosie killed so many bastards till now but no one knows their faces till now, and rosie went to korea only to search all information about jessica, yn also wants to lead a normal life coz her mother always wants to see her as a independent girl, so yn maintain mafia and her normal life balanced. 

Then she met taehyung and she loved him truly and im also happy that yn agreed to marry him coz she always said she was not interested in love or marriage. And yesterday yn came to know that taehyung is Kim Aaron Son. Han i hope u will also understand me and yn is really brave girl and she literally want to take revenge for her mother's death, please dont stop her" john said. Han also realized that what john said is right. 

"okay john but what if taehyung recognize her" han said.

 "Dont worry they already covered their faces and even she was a mafia and no one knows or dares to see her face han, dont worry" john said.

 Yn and rosie are in the car and rosie is driving, "Yn baby i somehow managed jimin yesterday night coz he was drunk but how u came to the place and killed rocky coz taehyung is not drunk and i can say u already done ur romance" rosie said teasingly. 

"Ya stop rosie, and yeah after our romance he just fall asleep but i didnt coz i was just controlling myself coz of tae, if its not a public place i would definitely kill that bastard, and i managed tae with the chloroform, i gave small amount of chloroform but i think it worked so much for him that he woke up so late today, thank god he didnt doubted himself. And u know rosie, i came to know yesterday that he is my childhood cute enemy" yn said smiling. 

"What do u mean by childhood enemy" rosie asked. 

"Yeah taehyung is kim Aaron son, Aaron uncle is a nice person, and i dont know taehyung name thats why i was confused, im only five years right and i used to call him monster and he used to call me little devil thats why we never ever share or ask out our names, he used to annoy me so much whenever i played with my friend but if anyone try to bully me he just protect me and even fight with them. Its really strange, in childhood first we are enemies and became friends and now also we behaved like enemies first and end up falling for each other madly" yn said smiling with happiness. 

"But yn baby im somewhat nervous that we are actually gonna talk with our husbands now oh god" rosie said. 

"Ya i think they are coming up with a deal coz he was really stunned knowing about our mafia history so he will join hands with us so we have to manage carefully and hide our identity from them okay" yn said.