Part 35: Emotions

Taehyung started driving the car, yn is staring at the road blankly coz she was really tired of all this, taehyung also not saying anything coz his mind is filled with ryan words, he was thinking so deeply and he was hurt, yn looked at him but he was only focused on road, 

"Tae what happen why ur silent" she asked him being worried.

 Taehyung hold his pain and said,

 "its nothing yn im fine just work pressure okay, yn can i ask u something" taehyung said.

 "ya tae tell me" yn said. 

"dont leave me and be my side yn" he said with a low voice. 

Yn gaze got soften that she understand that he was afraid of losing her but she actually dont know what happened btw ryan and tae.

 "I will never leave u okay" yn said and placed a soft kiss on his hand. 

Soon they reached the mansion, 

"yn be careful okay take care" taehyung said.

 Yn also smiled and went inside, taehyung started driving and went to a place. After some time yn also went to her secret mansion. Now its been 10pm, taehyung didnt return home and he was not picking up any calls, yn is getting worried as she already have a doubt that he was not in good mood. 

"ynaa dont worry he will come soon" jimin said.

 Soon jungkook came home holding taehyung,

 "jungkook what happen" yn asked she was still wearing mask, "ms devil, hyung was drunk a lot and its first time he was drunk and we all know he never touch alcohol coz he doesn't like it and he will forget about the things but today he was just drunk so much" jungkook said.

 Yn was worried that what makes him drink this much. Jungkook and yn carried taehyung to his room, 

"noona take care i will leave now and dont worry he will not remember anything so be free with him" jungkook said and went out.

 Yn removed his shoes and make him sleep comfortable on bed, she was about to go but stopped, 

"ms dev-il thank u f-for helping me" taehyung said in drunken voice and sat on bed taking support of wall of the bed, he was still drunk but he can recognize people.

 "What happen to u mr mafia, u drunk today and i heard u dont like to drink" yn asked approaching him.

 Taehyung chuckled sadly and said, "yes ur right i dont like to drink but that ryan words are still stabbing my heart so thats why i choose to drink to forget it but no i think i never forget but still what he said is true, i think he deserve yn more than me, and really i hurt her back so much but i know how much pain i also went through whenever i hurt my yn but u know, i know her every likes, and favorite things but i never did anything for her, and i only gave her is pain and now also i married her but i cant able to spend some quality time with her and leaving her alone, i think ryan is the best, he takes care and even built a mansion with her likes and even he is the one who saved her from rocky that day, but me i never make her happy, im not worthy".

 Yn got shocked listening his words now she understand that ryan hurt him emotionally, she got furious on ryan words, "mr mafia dont ever think like that okay" yn said with low voice. 

"No ms devil im not a good husband, i never make her happy and even hurt her instead, and what if she choose ryan over me coz he is her childhood friend right and even she always used to fight with me in case of ryan" taehyung said,

 Yn got so much mad and angry on taehyung, she locked the door and turned towards him, he was now looking at her with teary eyes, yn heart clenched seeing him like that, till now she didnt saw him this weak, within a second she removed her mask making taehyung shocked,