Part 2: His Personal Secretory

Yn reached the place where rosie is staying, "Oh my little orange came, im so happy baby" rosie said and hugged her tightly. Yn also hugged her back so tight that she really missed her so much. "Okay now go and freshup then we will talk okay" rosie said. Yn went to her room and talk a long shower coz she was so much tired and stressed about the incident in airport

 Yn went downstairs after getting ready, "Ynaa now tell me how is dad, i missed him so much" rosie said sadly coz its been a year. "Ya uncle is fine dont worry rosie okay" yn said and she suddenly signed with a disappointed face, rosie saw her and asked, "Ynaa what happened is something wrong tell me". "Rosie i messed up with a stranger today, im regretting now" yn said.

 "Yaa u i said already that ur in a different country and u should be careful right then why u messed up huh" rosie said glaring at her. "I didnt do it intentionally i just misunderstand another person as the person who stalked me" yn said. Yn explained all the things happened in airport. "Oh its okay now leave it dont stress urself, and now its already sleeping time so lets complete dinner fast and we have to sleep early, u know right tomorrow is ur first day of office and u know yn i and jimin worked hard to get a job for u" rosie said. "Yeah my oppa is a sweet person right and i cant wait to meet my sweet sister boyfriend and i have say a big thanks for him that he take care of u so much" yn said. They soon finished the dinner and went to sleep. 

Next morning, Yn and rosie got up quickly and get ready for the office, "rosie im so nervous baby, its a big company and im working as the secretory of a great CEO, omg its like a dream for me" yn said being nervous and tensed. "Its okay ynaa dont be scared baby and keep it in mind that he hate girls, i think he wont talk anything sarcastic with u but please dont be so straight forward okay" rosie said and yn nodded. Soon they both left to the Kim company.

 Taehyung entered to the office with a frustrated face, all the employees greeted him but he didnt greet back to anyone like daily he used to say. Jimin observed taehyung and quickly entered his cabin, "Hey buddy what happened why ur so frustrated today and even not greeted anyone" jimin asked. "Ya jimin i was really so much frustrated coz a girl messed with me yesterday and even spilled juice on my fav coat oh god if that girl appeared again in front of me i wont spare her, she messed with a wrong person and u know she said im the one who messed with her, omg i cant believe these girls at all, i just hate them so much" taehyung said. "Okk but now relax and yeah i wanna say something that ur new secretary is coming today and please dont show ur frustration on her u know right she is rosie sister" jimin said. "Yeah okay jimin afterall u and noona forced me and even i cant deny my bestfriend and noona's request right and do u tell her about me coz i cant tolerate show off type girls u know that" taehyung said.

 Soon rosie enter into taehyung cabin, "hello taehyung how are u" rosie said with a smile. "Im fine noona how are u" taehyung said with soft smile, he really respects rosie coz he know rosie is so kind and not like other girls. Jimin is staring at rosie without blinking, "ur so pretty rosie" jimin said making rosie blush. Taehyung make a weird face that jimin says this words daily and he is anti for this love and relationship, so he was just tired of seeing this love birds every day. "Okk jimin now stop ur flirting and yeah taehyung my sister yn came here, may i call her now" rosie said. "Ya sure noona" taehyung said.

 Jimin and rosie went to call yn, "Hello yn how are u i only heard ur voice but now i saw u and ur really pretty sis" jimin said. "Thanks jimin oppa" yn said with a soft smile. "Okay yn now go Mr kim is waiting okay" rosie said. Yn nervously went near his room, "May i come in Sir" she said politely, Taehyung also allowed her inside. Yn saw him and she was amazed by his handsome face, and a perfect body and looking so damn handsome in the suit, she stared at him, "So this is why so many girls are behind him, okay he is handsome but im not a type to fall for him i just only focus on my career thats it" yn said to herself not at all bothering about his handsomeness. "Hello sir im Yn" she said, Taehyung finally saw her and his eyes got widened that she is the same girl who messed with him in airport. 

Taehyung looked at her like glaring and yn got confused by his looks, "Sir why are u seeing like that is there anything u wanna say" yn said. Actually, yn didnt recognize taehyung coz his face was covered with mask and hat and taehyung also understand that yn didnt recognize him, "Its nothing miss yn, and hello im Kim Taehyung" he said smirking at her and yn didnt notice it. "So, u are the new secretory right rosie noona's sister, and well u dressed up so nice dont u like stylish or revealing type" taehyung asked. Yn got a bit confused why he is asking about cloths like why he even ask so openly.

 "Sir i personally prefer the dresses which cover my skin and yeah i dont like revealing cloths at all, why sir is there any problem" yn said confidently that makes taehyung a bit frustrate. "No not at all, okay give me ur file" he said. Yn gave her fille, taehyung checked all the file and said, "Ur selected miss yn and u can continue working from now" taehyung said with a light smirk which was unnoticed by yn "Thank u so much sir and yeah i will start my work from today" yn said being happy. Soon taehyung gave a bundle of files to yn, she was shocked seeing too many files that too first day. 

"Miss yn i think u have capacity to complete these files and i want this all files complete by today itself coz it's been a week my past secretory boy resigned thats why" taehyung said. Yn also nodded and went to her cabin without saying any word.

 Taehyung looked at her disappearing figure and said to himself, "U just messed with a wrong person girl, i thought how can i find u but u came by urself girl, get ready i will make u leave this job for sure" he said.

 Yn started doing the work, on first day she was so tired of completing so many files. Taehyung always giving her so many files one by one every day, she sometimes thinking why he is giving this much of work to her but she didnt take it seriously. It's one week now and this whole week yn always completed work in time and this made taehyung somewhat frustrated that she even not asking him about the heavy work. Yn was so dedicated that she always thinking about her mom wish that no matter what she has to do hard work and be independent, now its 7th day of her work and still she was working on so many files, due to heavy work she didnt eat properly and sometimes she skipped meals too and she always lied to rosie that she was alright afterall she was stressing a lot. 

Rosie came to yn and said, "Ynaa its already 10pm now so lets go na and ur looking so tired, now stop working and come". Yn was listening her words but she cant able to see her clearly, slowly her vision is becoming blurry and soon she fainted in rosie arms. Rosie got panicked and quickly went to taehyung

"Taehyung please come fast, yn fainted help me please" rosie asked. Taehyung went to yn but not at all bothering about the situation seriously. "Taehyung can u please lift her till we reach the car coz i have to take her to hosipital and its near our house" rosie said. Taehyung was not at all ready to pick her but rosie requested him so much.

"oh god why i even have to stuck today like this hmm i cant refuse noona request and its okay i have to help coz she is my employee" taehyung said to himself with a done face and lifted her up in bridal style. 

Someone secretly clicked the picture of taehyung holding yn , "Yeah mr kim i got u man see what i will do with this beautiful pictures tomorrow, wait for my revenge mr kim" she said smirking seeing at the photos.