Part 13: Confession

Yn went inside her house being all shy,

 "ynaa by baby u came, omo yn why ur cheeks are pink" rosie asked yn. "its just nothing rosie" yn said shyly.

 "hmm someone is blushing huh what happen tell me na i too wanna know" rosie said teasingly.

 Yn told everything, "So finally my baby is in love, omg its really a big wonder, im so happy" rosie said and hugged her. 

"Ya but im scared if he likes me or not, but his action says that he loves me too but maybe he is also hesitating like me to confess" yn said.

 "Oh ynaa please dont stuck with your feelings okay, just propose him before he do and surprise him baby" rosie said. "I think i have to confess as soon as possible but which day i should do that" yn said thinking deeply. 

"Ya yn u didnt check the mail, tomorrow is a holiday for our employees coz our boss is going to attend a meeting so he just gave us a holiday to relax, so dont waste time and confess him tomorrow thats it" rosie said.

 Yn felt so happy and at the same time she was nervous, "Ya rosie im so nervous" she said. 

"Look yn u should keep ur nervous aside and confess, dont be late okay" rosie said and yn nodded. They both completed dinner and went to their rooms, yn is thinking about tomorrow's confession,

 "So im going to confess my feelings, i didnt know that i will fell in love, but it happened and i cant wait for tomorrow" she said and drifted to sleep.

 Next morning yn got up so early and preparing something, "Ynaa u got up so early and what ur doing" rosie said. 

"Im preparing myself a gift, after confession i will give him my handmade gift" yn said shyly.

 "Aha so surprising, and best of luck baby, im waiting for u okay and now im going out coz jimin planned a surprise date today" rosie said shyly. 

"Ya go go baby enjoy, oppa is really amazing" yn said and rosie went out being shy. "I think i have to call mr stranger now" she said and quickly called him, 

*OTP* "Hello, Mr. stranger what are u doing" yn said. "Hello shortie, its just i'm getting ready to office and why u called me this early, u didnt sleep at night right coz of my teasing" taehyung said, teasing her more. 

"Ah no just stop it now, and why i called u is will u be free today evening" yn asked. "Yeah i will be free by 5pm, why whats the matter" he said.

 "Hmm its i wanna share the most important thing to you, and be ready at 5pm and text me i will send the location and u just come there i will be waiting for you"she said somewhat shyly.

 Taehyung understood by her shyness that what she wanna say today evening. "Okk shortie i will come okay and i also wanna hear what my little shortie want to share with me" he said and ended the call.

 Taehyung was smiling and blushing thinking her words,

 "Oho taehyungaa am i dreaming or what, are u blushing, omg i cant believe" jimin said. 

"Ya jimin can i ask u something" taehyung asked hesitatingly. 

"Ya buddy tell me" jimin said. "I think yn is going to confess me today, so in what way should i propose her back, tell me some tips please" taehyung said.

 "What the world, how yn fall in love when u didnt meet often except in office" jimin asked.

 Taehyung explained everything and jimin was shocked that he was unaware of this at all,"Omg u just made a story without me knowing any single thing oh god, but its okay im so happy that u finally find someone in ur life, and my statement is right that on that day i said u will also ask me help in confession and now the time came man" jimin said smirking at him. 

"Ya okk i agree now tell me how should i reply her back" taehyung asked. "Taehyung just say how u love her, and how much is ur love for her and just spill ur feelings ur hiding deep down ur heart man thats it, there is no such better way than showing and expressing our feelings" jimin said. 

"Thank u so much jiminaa, and btw where are u going" taehyung asked. 

"Ya im just going to a date with my darling rosie, coz today u gave holiday right, anyways i will be waiting for u, best of luck man" jimin said and went out.

 Taehyung smiled and said to himself, "I cant wait to listen ur confession yn, i cant wait to show my love towards you". Taehyung also left to his meeting. Yn prepared the gift and she completed lunch and now selecting nice outfit, now its 4pm and yn quickly getting ready, taehyung also completed his meeting and quickly went to his home and getting ready. 

Now its 5pm and taehyung already got ready and waiting for yn's message. A notification popped up, taehyung checked his mobile and he saw yn sent a location and that is a beautiful beach, "so my baby is planning so romantic" taehyung said to himself and started driving to beach. 

Yn already reached the place, the beach was really awesome, the climate is so cool that it literally giving a peaceful vibes, yn was enjoying the view, the fresh air hitting her face, the sound of water, and another thing is yn requested the beach management people to not allow outsiders and she rented that place for 1 hour.

 Yn was feeling nervous, at the same time happiness, she was looking at the box that she packed her handmade gift in that box. Her waiting is over that taehyung came there, yn heart was beating fast out of nervous, "ya yn be cool okay u have to confess today" she said to herself.

 She waved at taehyung and taehyung came there, "hello tae, is ur meeting finished" yn asked.

 "Y-yeah yn its finished and my boss gave leave too" taehyung said someone uneasily.

 "Okay now tell me whats the matter yn" he said, yn was confused that why he is calling by her name and not shortie, but she didnt bother and started saying her feelings, 

"Ya i want to say that a biggest magic happened in my life that is i fell in love, u know right, im not a girl who is interested in love and only focused on career, so many things happened in my life, i lost my happiness when my mom died and i became somewhat depressed but i always hold my pain inside me and smile outside coz everyone is ready to show pity on me which i dont like, and some will bully me with that reason, so i was being cold outside but inside im really sensitive, u saw me yesterday right i was crying like a baby, and u know i cried a lot when i lost my mom and same happened yesterday that i thought i lost u, u came into my life like a magic and changed me, cared me, pampered me and tolerated my naughty things. And u know after my mom and my bestie, ur the one who saw my other side, who knows how sensitive i am. I thought ur just close friend not realizing ur so close to my heart, and finally i got clarity that IM IN LOVE WITH YOU. i dont know ur face but i know how pure ur soul is and i fall in love with ur soul, finally i wanna say is I LOVE U TAE, WILL U ACCEPT THIS STRANGER AS UR LIFE PARTNER".

 Yn said her feelings and was ready to listen his reply, but taehyung is not talking or he didnt react at all, yn observed and asked, "tae say something". 

"What i have to say that how fool ur or how can u imagine that im loving you huh" taehyung said with cold voice.

Yn was shocked by his words and said, 

"tae please dont do any pranks now and i know u also love me" she said.

 "oh yn why u thought like that did i say any day that i love u and what the rubbish ur saying huh and what makes u think that im loving u" he said sarcastically

Yn eyes are tearing up but she again asked him,

 "tae please dont joke with me now, i know u loved me, i can see love for me in ur eyes" she said