Part 9: Ferris wheel

He was sad imagining how yn will take him for hiding his identity, he was literally falling for her day by day but he was not sure about the feelings and he cant able to find the perfect name for his feelings whether its love or affection for her.

 Soon the Ferris wheel stopped and yn got relaxed, she parted away from him and came out, "Thank u so much, u know when i hugged u i feel so safe and its a magic that i didnt feel scared" yn said smiling at him. 

"Its my pleasure miss stranger im happy u find me as safe person" taehyung said. 

"Ya i really get bored of calling miss and mr so lets call each other by our names okay, so my name is Yn and u" she said. 

Taehyung was tensed that he was not prepared any fake name, he quickly thought a name and said, "My name is taemoo, u can call me tae okay and ur name is so beautiful just like u" he said admiring her.

 "Thank u so much tae btw i like ur name and u know even my boss name starts with tae only" she said. 

Taehyung got relief that she didnt suspect him, "so is ur boss is handsome" he asked. "Ya he is so handsome even i also impressed when i saw him but im always anti about him u know, from the first day the vibes are not good between us" she said.

 Taehyung got surprised that she was impressed about him, "okk so shall we go its already 9pm right" taehyung said. 

"Ya come lets go" she said. Yn entered into the car and taehyung said, "So yn u brought pepper spray again". 

"Ya no tae i didnt coz i trust u okay" she said. 

"Hmm what if i do something now" he said smirking,

 "Then its simple i will kick u in the most important part of your body" she said smirking back.

 Taehyung understand and his eyes widened, "You shortie just shut ur mouth u little girl" he said. 

"Ya u call me shortie huh" she said annoyingly.

 "Yes ur shortie right ur just like a small kid infront me" he said laughing at her. 

Yn make a cute pout and said, "Ya im short but strong okay". 

"Okk so yn can i call u shortie coz ur my cute little short friend" he said ruffling her hair. 

Yn felt happy and said, "Ya okay i like it".

 They both talked and soon reached their houses. Next morning yn got up quickly coz today she has a big meeting and she have to be with her boss until the meeting gets over. Rosie and yn went to the office, yn quickly take the file and went to meeting hall. So many board members came and taehyung was waiting for yn, soon yn entered and gave the file, taehyung take the file and about to start but one file is missing their, 

"Sir what happen what ur searching for" yn asked.

 "Oh miss yn i literally forgot the file at my house, oh got how can i explain them, its already late" taehyung said being tensed.

 Yn also worried that she never saw taehyung this much tensed, she got an idea, "Sir ur saying about xxx file which i typed yesterday right" she said and taehyung nodded.

 "Sir then no problem i remember the main points in it coz i like the matter in the file so I studied yesterday and i remember main points so i will take care of that and u discuss another file sir okay" yn said. 

Taehyung felt so relieved and happy. Soon he started explaining about project and after him yn also explained her part too, all of the members got impressed by yn and taehyung. And they decided to give project to taehyung only, yn felt happy that their company got a big project.