Part 5: MR.Stranger

Soon rain started and now she was really crying loudly and remembering the bitter words he said, each and every word stabbing her.

 She was drenching in rain but didnt even want to move from her place, but suddenly rain droplets stopped falling on her, yet it's raining but she didn't feel that, she looked up with her teary eyes and saw a man standing infront of her holding an umbrella, she again wiped her tears and saw him, and she remembered that he the same stranger with whom she messed up in airport. 

She was shocked and somewhat tensed coz why he appeared here all of sudden and what if he do something wrong to her that because she messed with him. She got up and said, "Thank u for ur help and sorry mr stranger that i messed with u in airport but i didnt do it intentional but i thought u are the man who is stalking me from the time i landed in Korea coz ur outfit and his outfit are same, please dont be serious and i have no energy to bare anything right now and for spoiling ur coat i will pay money, now please leave me alone" yn said in a cracking voice coz she was crying from so long and even her health is not well. 

That man heart clenched seeing her state, "Its all because of me i am the one who accused her and thank god she just remembered me like that stranger but not her CEO. Ofcourse i came with mask and hat so she won't recognize" he said to himself. 

Literally taehyung felt bad for her and taehyung was searching her a lot and he just give a try to go to his favorite place and guess what she was there and even yn also found that place pleasant same like taehyung. Yn was about to go but taehyung stopped, "im sorry to bother u miss stranger but can i ask u why ur here and what happen, and dont be sorry its okay i understand u" taehyung said.

 "Thanks, Mr. stranger but its okay i will leave now" yn said. "See miss stranger tell me ur pain okay im here to listen and consider it as the money u have to give me for spoiling my coat, just share ur pain and im just a stranger so there is no problem okay" taehyung said.

 Yn also think about and she needs a person to share her pain right now. "Okay but why u wanna hear me now" she said. "Its just i saw that ur eyes are swollen and i can say ur in pain and so sharing ur pain can be good relief to u" taehyung said.

 "Sorry i cant share" yn said. "Okay then give me my money right now u said u will pay for my coat so its a huge amount and i want it right now" taehyung said. "Oh please mr i dont have that huge amount with me right now" yn said. "Then share ur pain instead of money okay i really want to hear ur story" taehyung said.

 Yn signed cant able to deny his words and somewhere she also want a person to listen her, "Okay so listen, im a simple girl who is struggling to complete my mother wish, and i succeeded in it and got a job but i soon resigned coz of seeing harassments in my office and before his eyes fall on me i just resigned quickly and waiting for new job and u know i got the job in most no 1 company, so i came to korea and joined in work, but my boss hates women and for me its a great thing coz i thought he wont harass women but to my surprise i got a great reward u know, its only one week i joined and today i resigned" yn said sadly. 

"He just make me a sleep girl and even accused my character and hurt my self respect, it was really painful to me u know, he was just talking rubbish, but it broken a girl heart that he never understands" she said with a sad chuckle and explained everything.

 Taehyung heard everything how she was feeling, he was guilty so much guilty for his actions today. "Im sorry miss stranger i hope u will be strong and maybe he dont know about u but u know urself right so be strong and dont think about his words" taehyung said.

 "Ofourse i will be strong but how can i forget his words, its so disgusting and painful for me and he even cant apologize i think coz he was rude" yn said. 

Taehyung felt a little hurt and said, "Miss stranger what if he is not the same as u see him outside, what if he also struggles like u, what if he is hiding a deep pain inside". 

Yn looked at him and said, "Maybe he has any pain i dont know but its really unfair to accuse a girl character, and he is definitely rude i know coz he even cant apologize" yn said. 

"What if he apologize miss" taehyung said. 

"He wont" yn said. 

"He will apologize im sure" he said,

 "no he wont" yn said. 

"Okay we will bet that if he apologize u, u have to accept me as like ur friend okay" taehyung said.

 Yn was shocked and doubted why he wanna be friendly with her, "why u want to be my friend can u tell me" yn said. "Its just im also lonely boy like u and my life and urs are similar so i just want to take lesson from u that how we have to be daring" taehyung said.

 Yn chuckled a bit listening his words, "Okk mr stranger i will accept u like my friend and if he didnt apologize me i wont see u again and pay ur money back u have to take it and leave me forever okay" yn said.

 "Okk miss i will agree to u" taehyung said. Yn started shivering with coldness that her dress is all wet, taehyung saw her shivering and he immediately takeoff his coat and wrapped around her body. Yn looked at his eyes without blinking, only she can see is his eyes, she felt relief when she shared her pain with him, dont know why but his words gave her refreshment.

 "Thank u" she said covering her body with his coat.

 Taehyung also lost in her eyes dont know but he was getting a strange feeling, dont know but he was really mesmerized by her character and pure soul. "Okay miss its already 10pm right we have to go and its not safe for girls here let me drop u" taehyung said.

 Yn was not sure to go with him coz he is unknown person and moreover she cant trust him blindly, "Its okay i can go by myself" yn said and about to go but taehyung stopped her, "Okay then give my money back now" taehyung asked like a small kid, Yn smiled and said, "Oh god okk i will come with u but i minute i need to buy something" yn said and quickly went to a shop and buy something,

 taehyung was ready with his car, Yn sat in the car, "Shall we go now and say ur address" taehyung asked. Yn only said the street but not her apartment coz she cant believe him, she have to be safe. Taehyung make the car temperature normal that its cold outside, Taehyung saw that yn is holding something in her hand,

 "miss what u are holding in ur hand may i know" he asked.

 Yn felt somewhat tensed and said, "nothing mr stranger just its something u dont mind it okay" but taehyung was still confused but he leave it,

 "Thank god he didnt say the pepper spray in my hand, ofcourse i cant trust any man while traveling alone with an unknown person so i have to follow safety measures". Slowly yn drifted to sleep but she was somewhat alert not so fully in sleep. 

Taehyung looked at her and saw she was sleeping like a cute baby, he is admiring her face time to time, "Ya taehyung why are u staring at her like that huh u hate women right then why ur admiring her, no no she is good girl and nice thats it dont be close okay" he said to himself. 

Soon the address came and yn also woke up, "So miss u reached home" taehyung said. Yn quickly came out of car and said, "Thank u so much mr stranger and be with me in my lowest time, thank u" yn said,

 "Miss take my number here it is and u have to call me if he apologized, if he not just send money to that number okay" he said.

 "Okk mr i will'' yn said and take the number and when she take that paper taehyung observed what she is holding but before he could ask her she went away quickly. He saw her till she reach her apartment, he started his car but stopped seeing a receipt in yn's seat, 

he take a look at the paper and his eyes widened seeing the thing she buy, "She literally buy a pepper spray, oh god she didnt trust me, ofcourse she have to be careful right" he chuckled at her behavior, the way she was afraid like a kid. He find it cute, But he felt sad that he accused this pure soul and literally framed her character so cheap, for the first time he was this much guilt, that to in a girl matter.