CHAPTER 14

Alan was not annoyed by Pete's words. He frowned slightly,

"Mr Orbnithi, as a friend you are too lenient."

"It is precisely because I am his friend that I don't want people like you to continue hurt him." Pete voice was still warm but his eyes were sharp, "Alan. Jeff is a very simple person, don't use Lil Rak to bully him."

Alan turned around and took a deep look at Pete. No longer bothering to talk to him, left the park and returned to the car.

He didn't come today to fight with anyone.

Pete had investigated this person and the purpose of approaching Jeff was obvious, so he regarded himself as an enemy.

Alan closed his eyes and rested, suddenly the words Pete had just said came to his mind.

He didn't like this person. He didn't like this Pete ever since he was standing with Jeff holding Lil Rak in the hospital.

As soon as Alan sat in the car, the restaurant was closed. During this time, he didn't want to go in to find Jeff but seeing that he was so busy, he really didn't want to bother.

Jeff closed the restaurant door, walked a few steps with Lil Rak and he saw Alan standing in front, seemingly waiting for him.

When they met head-on, Jeff sighed and walked over, "Why are you still here?"

"I'm waiting for you."

Lil Rak saw Alan, felt very happy and opened his hands to hug him.

Although Jeff was jealous, he couldn't stand it.

The little dumpling just liked it so he reluctantly gave Lil Rak to Alan.

Alan was taken aback and then couldn't help laughing.

He always had a cold face, he rarely smiled so happily and his brows were stretched out. You can see there was a smile in his eyes, Jeff was a little dumbfounded for a while.

Alan is really good-looking, no matter how many times he has seen him or in what mood he sees him, Jeff will involuntarily sigh with emotion in his heart.

But no matter how good he looks, it has nothing to do with him. He has suffered from Alan.

Alan has a good look but he is extremely cold inside and can only be seen from a distance.

"I drove, and I will take you back."

Lin Zhixia felt a little funny, "It takes less than 20 minutes to drive and the road is so narrow that you can't get out when you drive in."

Alan frowned and said, "Then I'll walk you home."

Jeff wanted to refuse but the traitor Lil Rak was very happy. He put his arms around Alan's neck and giggled.

Alan carefully kissed his face. Then he said, "I still have something in my car. I will bring you and Lil Rak some gifts."

Jeff was taken aback. It was not surprising that Alan bought something for his son but he didn't expect that he would give him too.

When he realized that Alan had walked to the car, he opened the trunk. There were two packaging boxes inside. The pink-blue packaging box on the left was printed with the children's clothing logo.

One of Jeff's achievements in bringing his baby in the past few years is to know the baby products. He recognized the most high-end children's clothing brand at a glance. He hadn't visited the store before but he knows the price was really scary. A small quilted jacket could be worth a month's profit in the store.