CHAPTER 32

North made Jeff amused, and he asked, "You can come, why can't I?"

"Yeah~" North's smile remained the same, his voice was sweet and greasy but hus slender eyes showed nothing, "It seems that P'Jeff doesn't know what level he is."

Jeff looked at him with a faint smile and looked at Alan who was walking towards him, "You have an answer to your question just now. "

Alan took the baby to order and all the dishes were ready. After waiting for a long time, Jeff hasnt come back.

He was a little worried so he discussed with Lil Rak,"Ai'nuu, shall we go find Dad?"

Lil Rak looked at the food on the table and slobbered but father is more important so he opened his arms to Alan, "Okay."

Alan smiled and carried Lil Rak. He saw Jeff from a distance, stood there with a guy in front of them with his back to them.

Alan's eyes were dim, and he quickly walked over.

"Jeff." A low voice came from behind.

North's instantly solidified, he turned around stiffly and saw Alan walked to them at some point.

He is very tall and wears a long black trench coat. His appearance is exquisite and sharp, he usually appears in front of them in an aura that is unapproachable but not today.

At the moment, he is holding a child in furry clothes and a bear hat. The little boy, look very cute and soft.

And his eyes were all focused on Jeff who was behind him.

"P'Alan..."

North looked at him incredulously, his gaze slowly moved down, falling on the child in Alan's arms.

So familiar eyebrows, the memories from the cruise ship four years ago suddenly rushed into his mind.

The moment he saw the child, a terrible thought flashed in his mind.

Alan turned a blind eye to him and Alan's voice fell to the sea without any response.

"Jeff, the dishes are already served. Let's go eat."

His voice was low but gentle and North even suspected that he had heard it wrong.

"Okay."

Jeff walked to Alan's side. Lil Rak opened his arms to hug him, "Dad, hurry up. Pineapple buns, eat pineapple buns."

Jeff took the little guy from Alan's arms.

Lil Rak's appetite has been really good recently, much heavier than when he didn't get to Hemmawich's house. He joked to him, "Little greedy cat."

"I'm not~ I'm not a little greedy cat." Lil Rak objected urgently and then aggrieved. Big eyes blinked at Alan, as if expecting Alan to speak for him.

The corners of Alan's mouth rose slightly, "Yes, our Lil Rak is not a greedy cat. You just likes to eat."

Lil Rak was very satisfied with Alan's answer, he nodded seriously and contentedly then began to slowly report the menu, "Dad, we ordered pineapple buns, crystal shrimp dumplings, and Dad's favorite rose crisps."

Jeff is addicted to sweets, cakes and crisps. He especially likes them.  Jeff asked in a very good mood, "Wow, did you order it for Dad?"

"No~.It's not me, it's Uncle Alan."

Alan knows what he likes to eat? Or is it just a coincidence?

Jeff looked at Alan subconsciously and saw that his expression on his face did not change but his earlobes were a little red.

They walked to the table with Lil Rak and they had already forgotten about North.

North looked at their backs, trembling angrily. His slender nails pinched the flesh of his palms, he bit his lip tightly and strode over.

He firmly grasped Jeff's arm, "Wait!"

Before Jeff could react, Alan quickly threw his hand away.

He did not use much strength, but North who was still shocked that he         
immediately became unstable and staggered back several times
fell down to the floor.  He just happenned to hit the waiter who was delivering a meal.
There was a sound of ping-pong, the dinner plate fell to the ground and the scene suddenly became chaotic.

North fell to the ground in an extremely unsightly posture, his handsome face stained with soup and water, it became ridiculous.

The restaurant was still playing festive Christmas songs on a loop. The noise of the children almost lifted the roof off. Passers-by wanted to help North get up but they was hysterically scolded away.

"Fuck away! Don't touch me!"

He didn't care whether his manners were good or not so he raised his head and looked at Jeff fiercely.

"Jeff Thanapon! It's all your fault!"

Jefg looked at him calmly, as if looking at a stone or a tree without any emotion.

"Heh." North looked at the three of them, and suddenly laughed, "So, it was that night..Jeff Thanapon, in that case you should thank me very much. If it wasn't for the glass of wine that I gave you, how could it be possible to climb onto P'Alan bed!"

Although he already had a certain understanding of North's character, Jeff was stunned for a while when North said this.

North was really shameless. His shamelessness was really beyond Jeff's imagination.

How can one say such a thing after turning a person's life into a cloud of muddy water?

Alan covered Lil Rak's ears and looked down at North, who was sitting on the ground very embarrassed.

His eyes pierced North like a sharp arrow, "North, I thought you would be very busy lately. After all, I'm waiting for you to file a lawsuit. There are really a lot of people who hate you. I didn't expect you to be in the mood to come out for dinner."

North's face flashed with grievances and unwillingness, then he suddenly thought of something and looked at Alan in shock, "You are helping them?"

Charlie also told him about this before. Jeff looked at Alan subconsciously but Alan did not deny it.

North murmured, "Let me just say. Why those few people suddenly came to the door and they also found such a good lawyer. It turns out that you are supporting them... P'Alan, how can you help them deal with me?!"

Alan sneered and North's face was pale, "Did you do this for Jeff Thanapon? Does P'Way  knows that you are doing this to me?"

"Do you remember what you did? Don't you remember? In this case..." Alan looked at him coldly, "I remind you that your graduation design works are all plagiarized and someone should have already reported you so North Supanut, enjoy this festival well because you will be busy after this."

After speaking, he took Jeff and left.

North sat on the ground for a while. His ankle hurts so much that he couldn't move.

Passers-by kept coming up to ask him curiously but he drove away in a vicious manner.

Too embarrassing, when did he suffer ever suffer such humiliation?
Jeff Thanapon is to blame!

North took out his mobile phone and dialed Way's number.

As soon as the call was connected, tears flowed from his eyes.

"Phi..."