CHAPTER 39

Jeff turned around to leave, but was held by Alan.

"Honey." Alan looked up at him with wet eyes, "I want to sleep with you."

Jeff's mind exploded with a bang.

He can say this too?!

He looked at Alan incredulously, "What are you thinking about!?"

"I haven't been sleeping for several days, and when I close my eyes, I will always think of her."

Alan looked at Jeff in a hopeful manner, grieving and begging. It can be seen that he lowered the original low voice.

In the silent night, like a string plucked by the wind, "I want to sleep with you so that I can fall asleep."

Looking at him, he thought Alan was joking but looking at him like this, he was actually serious?

"Can you fall asleep when you sleep with me?"

Alan pulled Jeff up in front of him and nodded gently, "Well, I can fall asleep if I'm by your side."

Jefg wanted to say where his confident come from but on seeing his tired face, clearly lost and pretending to be okay, Jeff still couldn't bear to say something serious, "No. Lil Rak will cry when he didn't see me at night."

Alan was kind and fluent. "Then I'll go to your room."

Jeff was almost choked by his own saliva. "You, are you still drunk?"

Alan did not speak, but stared at Jeff with a pitiful look.

Jeff started brainstorming. This is not right, very wrong, where did the mistake start? Shouldn't help him blow his hair. No, shouldn't open the door, shouldn't let him hold himself...

Thinking of this, Jeff remembered what he had just choked up and said, amidst the chaos, he was very restless and soft-hearted.

So that night, his bed was very big usually he was the only one sleeping and suddenly there was an extra person.

Jeff rolled to the side of the bed, eight feet away from Alan.

He gently but sternly reminded Alan, "You sleep well, don't move."

Alan closed his eyes and gave a soft "um".

Jeff sighed.

How come it has become this situation now.
He don't know where Alan learned this set.

He doesn't want to be called spoiled, just call it a rascal. Yes, it's a rascal.

The night is getting deeper and deeper. Jeff fell asleep in the spit and introspection of Alan.

He unconsciously rolled over, broke the boundary he had drawn and put himself on Alan's body.

Noticing his movement, Alan slowly opened his eyes and under the moonlight, watching Jeff's peaceful and beautiful sleeping face close at hand.

The empty place in his heart seemed to be filled up a little bit, and his sleepiness finally hit him. Slowly, he closed his eyes and fell asleep lightly.

Jeff woke up very early the next day, thinking about things in his heart, causing him to wake up earlier than usual.

When he opened his eyes, he was startled when he saw Alan, then he became a little calmer in his reaction to what happened last night.

After seeing the posture of the two, Jeff was startled again.

He was actually in Alan's arms and he took the initiative to hold Alan's waist!