CHAPTER 42

On the third day when Alan was still in the hospital, Tony came to see him.

At that time Alan was sitting on the bed while reading documents.

Jeff was sitting next to Lil Rak and playing with blocks.

Alan stayed in the hospital for three days and didn't bring much of his belongings.

The ward was full of Lil Rak's toys. Alan bought a lot. Lil Rak likes to drag things here as his new paradise.

Jeff sat with Lil Rak for too long, and his waist was sore. He stood up and stretched his waist.

He met Alan's eyes. Alan put down the documents in his hand and looked at Jeff with soft brows.

He whispered, "Honey."

This endearment was suddenly called by Alan yesterday when he was sober unlike his drunken state before.

Jeff was stunned. Alan asked him if Jeff didn't like it. Jeff said that he didn't dislike it.

In fact, he loves it. He always wanted someone to call him that.

It's funny to say, Jeff has a little obsession with such insignificant things.

When he was very young, he had this kind of weird obsession. He always felt that adding a small character in front of his name seemed to be particularly pampering.

At that time, no one spoiled him so no one called him Lil Jeff.

Alan was the first.

But he wouldn't tell Alan that he had such an idea, he always felt a little hypocritical.

Alas, he seemed to be unable to be so honest with Alan for the time being.

Jeff walked to the bed, Alan put his arm around his waist and led the person to him.

Jeff was still a little embarrassed, he was not used to such intimate behaviour. His eyes fluttered around, and finally fell on Alan's face.

There are two obvious scars on his face, one on the brow bone and the other on the left cheek.

They are all abrasions. They look okay and not scary scars. It's just that Alan was born with handsome face so such flaws, even though they didn't have much influence on the appearance, still made Jeff sigh in his heart.

The scar on Alan's hand hadn't completely disappeared yet, and a new injury had been added.

Both injuries were due to him.

It is false to say that it is not distressed at all. Jeff was originally a soft-hearted person.

Jeff gently stroked his hand and asked Alan in a low voice, "Does it still hurt?"

Alan shook his head, and Jeff gently stroked his face with his fingertips.

The two were so close to each other, Jeff still made such a mind-blowing movement with a look of ignorance.

Alan's adam's apple couldn't help bobbing and the sound of breathing became heavy.

He subconsciously hugged Jeff tighter and then raised his head, looked at Jeff scorchingly.

Jeff gaze was finally attracted by his scorching gaze, and moved from the scar to another place.

This is a very clear gesture of asking for a kiss.

Tony came in at this very moment.

Jeff awkwardly withdrew from arms and stood aside.

Alan looked at Tony speechlessly, "Dad, you haven't recovered yet. Why are you here?"