CHAPTER 49 ~ END

Sonic rolled his eyes and said, "No need."

Alan gave him a cold look. Sonic curled his lips angrily, then stood up and walked out, "I have a game in the afternoon and I may come back later in the evening. Er, the old man asked you to help me out."

 Alan did not answer. Jeff looked at Sonic leaving back and asked Alan in a low voice, "Sonic's mother... Ain't at home?

" When abroad, she rarely come back."

Jeff nodded and did not continue to ask. Alan stood up, "Go to my room?"

Jeff walked over and held his hand naturally, "Yeah."

He remembered the room last time, but he was in a bad mood at that time and he just sat prudently. He takes a good look at this place where Alan lived for many years.

The decoration of the room is very simple, which fits Alan's temperament.

He immediately saw Alan's picture on the desk. It should be a photo from middle school.

Alam was wearing school uniform, sweater and shirt, standing in the crowd while looking at the camera lightly. Behind is a boulevard with people coming and going. The lens is not deliberately blurred, but Alan still looks very clear and dusty.

"You must have been chased by many people when you're in school."

Jeff said surely, thinking that he and Way already had an ambiguous relationship at that time, and he suddenly felt a little sour.

Alan hugged him behind him, "There are many." He was not modest at all.

Jeff churned with vinegar.

"I ask you, did you like Way Supanut at the time?"

"Not like it." Alan realized that he was jealous, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

The question must be answered properly so he said, "I had good feelings to him but it was nothing more."

Jeff hummed twice, and Alan kissed his hair, "How about you, Honey? When you were in high school, were there many people chasing you?"

"My high school?" Jeff smiled, "Back then I was very shabby because I have to go to work at a snack bar after school and my body always smells of oily smoke. How can anyone like me."

His tone is still the usual, and he said lightly about the not so good past. Jeff has such an ability, smiling to face all the suffering and standing tall.

Suddenly the appearance of a young boy appeared in Alan's mind, running around, tough, clear and beautiful.

"If I met you at that time, it would be fine."

"How can we meet?" Jeff smiled, "At that time, I hadn't been here yet."

Alan himself felt funny.

The story between him and Jeff is magnificent and bizarre. He is sure that no one will believe it.

But it became a secret between the two of them.

Only the two of them knew why they met and why they fell in love. It's actually pretty good to manage the relationship as a secret that only two of them know.

However, he still thought that if he could meet Jeff at that time, he would hold his hand and tell him that his life will not be so hard in the future and that they will become each other's closest family members.

"When are we going back?"

"In previous years, I could only leave after the fifth day of New Year." Alan answered him softly, "Want to go back home?"

"No." Jeff said quickly, and after a while he whispered. "I want to go back."

Alam thought for a while, "Then we leave the day after tomorrow."